Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Tools    

Director: James Gunn

Just read the news about Gunn been attached to write and direct so got me a bit excited and decided to start a thread on it(if there is one already, please do delete this one)

Here is some more info on the comic book--->LINK

Finally a comic book movie I might be able to really get on board with. Gunn is one of my favorite directors and the subject material seems suitably wacky. Looking forward to it.

I think this movie could be really awesome. I think I'll like it becasue I don't have any prior knowledge of the comic so, won't hear any fanboy complaining here. I think James Gunn is an awesome director! Slither is one of my favorite movies.

That first picture looks pretty damn awesome. I'm starting to get excited for this one!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I have no clue about what any of this is but I just spotted a character above who looks like a cute Raccoon, so I'll be checking this out even if it does have that Scottish wooden actress out of Doctor Who in it. Bla. Hopefully she doesn't have a big part, also not a fan of Zoe Saldana. So will see it but not rushing to see it.

In defense he was very good as the Iron Giant. This seems to be a role very similar to that one so it should work out.
Plus he only has to say one thing so it should be hard to mess up.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I read in an interview that Lloyd kaufman will be making a cameo appearence in the movie.

Raccoon?Is it a superhero or what?