Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm planning to see maybe Jackie Brown, the last Tarantino I need to see (apart from Death Proof which I will get around to seeing later) and I'm pretty excited, it sounds interesting. Also, not a film but I'll try to see an episode of Breaking Bad.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm planning to see maybe Jackie Brown, the last Tarantino I need to see (apart from Death Proof which I will get around to seeing later) and I'm pretty excited, it sounds interesting. Also, not a film but I'll try to see an episode of Breaking Bad.
My favorite Tarantino!

I'm watching this for the comic book movie list. If I like it, I'll watch part 2. I think I will like it-

I enjoyed Kick Ass a lot more than I thought I would when I first saw it. The dynamic between Nicolas Cage & Chloë Grace Moretz is just wonderful and some of the most comedic moments come from the two of them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The Terrorizers was a masterpiece. Let's hope it's at least good!

Pulp Fiction

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Tonight I will be trippin' balls with 2001: A Space Oddysey! It will be my second watch,

After reading the list of Bafta winners. I'm watching 12 years a slave

Finished here. It's been fun.

Some like it Hot-My 2nd Wilder film. Sunset Blvd. is a masterpiece so got high expectations for this one. Doubt this will be superior to White Chicks though, but then again very few films are.

I'd love to see whatever this movie appears to be on the cover, but this cover reflects nothing about the real White Chicks -- which is about black men pretending to be white girls. This cover is a black man transforming into a black woman.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Pacific Rim