Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Broken Blossoms (Griffith, 1919)

Though the infamous axe-against-door scene could be linked to Sjostrom's Phantom Carriage, there's a similar scene here which is twice as frightening. Apart from the rather uncanny references to the "yellow man" or "chink", Griffith had crafted a prototype of the tragic romance narrative in this wonderfully directed film.
+

&ntz=1

Well, it might have been a man. I really don't know. I forget who or what it was (at last).

I only remember Chasing Amy and Clue. That's who I lost my virginity to. Those two movies. It was a threesome.

Well, it might have been a man. I really don't know. I forget who or what it was (at last).
How can you possibly forget something (or in this case, someone) like that?
He/She was your FIRST time!! I can't believe you remember that Chasing Amy was playing, but that you didn't remember your sex partner's gender.

How can you possibly forget something (or in this case, someone) like that?
He/She was your FIRST time!! I can't believe you remember that Chasing Amy was playing, but that you didn't remember your sex partner's gender.
I don't even think the person I was with remembered their gender.

Let's get back to last movies people saw.
FTR, this is Sexy Celebrity wanting to get back on topic. I just thought the moment should be marked in some way.

Remember that time Sexy started talking about frotting during one of Miss Vicky's threads, which led into a full on educational session on the topic? I miss those days.

EDIT: If you don't know what "frotting" is, it's probably best you don't go researching it on your own.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Unregistered User

Shadow of a Doubt

Another superb thriller from Hitchcock. Joseph Cotton was excellent as the creepy, manipulative Uncle Charlie. I wouldnt rate it as high as the likes of Rebecca, Vertigo, Rear Window etc but it would probably be close to my top 5.

8/10

Buffalo 66

Vincent Gallo plays Billy Brown, a man just released from prison, looking to get on with life. Along the way he picks up Layla, (a pretty hot Christina Ricci) in what seems to be a rather hasty decision after meeting her at tap dance class.
Decent film written, directed and starred by Vincent Gallo.

6.5/10

The East.

6.5/10 - I was a little disappointed,a s the film trails away in the second half. I think I just expected too much as I adore Brit Marling's other work. There was no real twist or revelation in the final half hour. It's still worth a watch but is not as good as Another Earth or Sound of my Voice.

Fight Club.
Saw the movie like 10 times and still not tired of wacthing it. I rate it 10/10 because it's so spiritual.

Great Gatsby: 5.5/10