Before Sunrise/Before Sunset

→ in
Tools    

just like dylan mr jones
hi im new. anyway, i saw 'before sunrise' and 'before sunset' two really really really great movies. wanna know if there are any fellow linklater lovers here.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0112471/

http://imdb.com/title/tt0381681/

I'm a fan of Linklaters Before sunrise/sunset romantic series. I love the realism of the film, the way they move, the way they speak (dialogue is perfect), of course a bit of magic (a few coincidences to nudge them in the right path ) ....and at its core a genuine romantic movie about the meeting of two people, two minds, two intellects.

two great movies. they feel so natural and realistic. the cast is fenomenal..

These are both great movies. Really terrific writing, particularly impressed with the latest in the series Before Midnight.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just watched Sunrise/Sunset last night. After I watched Sunrise I just had to watch Sunset even thought it was like 2am.

Where have these movies been all my life, such a tease the whole way through though, like why won't they just say what they want to say dammit. Like real life I suppose.

9/10 both and really looking forward to Midnight which seems to be even higher rated than first 2.

Funny how it couldn't happen nowadays in the age of the internet/facebook.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I might be the odd man out but I think Before Sunset is the weakest part of the trilogy, still good but it doesn't compare to the greatness of Sunrise and Midnight.

I've yet to see Midnight, but I was disappointed with Sunset. However, given my love for Sunrise and the fact I saw them as they were released, maybe that's not so surprising.

I might be the odd man out but I think Before Sunset is the weakest part of the trilogy, still good but it doesn't compare to the greatness of Sunrise and Midnight.
I rated Sunset slightly below Sunrise. Midnight is my favourite.