Suggest me a Hitchcock movie

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Hi guys,few days ago I started watching Hitchcock movies,so give me your suggestions,you know what type of movies I like,if you don't just check out my top ten list.I watched Rare Windows,Strangers on a Train and Dial M for Murder,Psycho.
So suggest guys.

Psycho is the best, Vertigo is good too.

If you liked Psycho, take a look at Frenzy. It's not as good, but I like it. If you want something more fun, go with The Trouble With Harry. Other than those, you can't go wrong with Shadow Of A Doubt or Rope.

The first one that sprang to mind is Rope. Technically very good indeed. A great example of how to build tension. I'd also check out Frenzy.

North by Northwest, Vertigo, Rope, Notorious, The Birds, To Catch a Thief, Marnie, The Wrong Men, Shadow of a Doubt

these one are all fantastic

There's plenty of good places to go next, I'd suggest Vertigo since the mystery is more intense than in his other films (for me atleast). But as you probably know there's plenty of great things in his filmography, which one has been your favorite so far?

There's plenty of good places to go next, I'd suggest Vertigo since the mystery is more intense than in his other films (for me atleast). But as you probably know there's plenty of great things in his filmography, which one has been your favorite so far?
Dial M for Murder and Rear Windows are so close,I really can't decide,Psycho is in 3th place then Strangers on a Train as a decant movie...First 3 movies are really close.

Guys thanks for suggestions,Ill add those movies to my list,I fell like Vertigo is biggest mystery here so Ill go with that.Again thanks.

Rebecca should be mentioned here too:

I personally think Vertigo is his most accomplished picture, but he made many brilliant films.