I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I love The Rodent too. He's great.
UncriticallyAcclaimed has good taste.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Just saw this and it made me do a double-take!

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

mojofilter, would you leave this topic alone already?

I can't help seeing "I love you, mojofilter" and not diving into the topic with song.

I'm a romantic, don't you know?

And don't be jealous! There's plenty of love in here for everybody

I can't help seeing "I love you, mojofilter" and not diving into the topic with song.

I didn't mean you. I meant Unregistered.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I can't help seeing "I love you, Unregistered" and not diving into the topic with song.

And don't be jealous! There's plenty of love in here for everybody
I agree. She loves Unregistered and Unregistered loves her.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name

I am really confused...

Showing an affinity for me like this is an admirable trait, but I'm becoming concerned that you will all be waiting outside my house for me some day soon.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Showing an affinity for me like this is an admirable trait, but I'm becoming concerned that you will all be waiting outside my house for me some day soon.

We are waiting.