Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I haven't seen any of Wes Anderson's films because I really don't think I will like them. It can't hurt to try at least one-

I couldn't finish Moonrise. It was cute, but became too so and was repetitive.

May try to watch Blue Jasmine though I'm not expecting anything. Allen's dramas never keep me engaged for too long.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
What's this post in reply to by the way? Although I'll take a look at the thread as I really enjoyed the film when I saw it
Me putting the cover of it in a previous post maybe?

Yes, that post and the five that discussed it on the last page.
Movie Club needs to get back up and running, it's a nice idea although most of the posts seem to be from before I joined. I think some of the films chosen would be interesting now with the wide range of members/tastes here.

American Gigolo.

Before sending my 80's lift I have to watch Akira and the 5 hour version of Das Boot

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Yes, that post and the five that discussed it on the last page.
I'm actually confused by it, it says April, and the last post is in 2008, would it be wrong for me to post in it?

Finished here. It's been fun.
Dancer in the Dark

I have heard that this is very depressing film, but i'm all up for it. Plus I want to see more films by Von Trier cause I've only seen Antichrist..and that sure was something alright.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Keeping it simple today.
I think I've seen that one before. Eh,extremely mediocre horror flick ,like a
or something along those lines from my end.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Dancer in the Dark

I have heard that this is very depressing film, but i'm all up for it. Plus I want to see more films by Von Trier cause I've only seen Antichrist..and that sure was something alright.
A very bleak, dismal viewing, for sure. My favourite from an otherwise 'so-so' filmmaker in my books. Will be interesting to hear your two cents on this one.