How you watch so many movies?

Tools    

You're the one stupid enough to make claims you can't prove.
ile

Anata wa honto baka desu. Ti si idiot. Vous et une imbecile. Que mierda.
A que causa fai con tu? Do you finaly get it?

ile

And this proves what? There are all sorts of translators online that can convert foreign language into English and vice versa.

ไปมีเพศสัมพันธ์ตัวคุณเองคุณน่ารำคาญความสนใจแสวงหา celeb ตะกายชิ้นส่วนของอึป่วน!

Vous parles Francais? Dit mois.
my French is a little rusty, but i do remember that it's supposed to be vous etes un imbecile. the only thing that proves is that you didn't use google translate.

my French is a little rusty, but i do remember that it's supposed to be vous etes un imbecile. the only thing that proves is that you didn't use google translate.
You're absolutely right. Come on CA, you gotta do better than that!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

ile

No.

On topic. I have watched 142 movies this year, which is fine considering that I haven't had a lot of time this year, for studying reasons... My main source is basically Internet, streaming or downloads. I don't find it specially difficult to watch at least one movie per day, though. Many times it's just a matter of not being in the mood for watching something.

Well, I like to collect DVD movies, so I always buy the DVD disc if my favorite movie released. But in order to protect the discs from being scratched, I choose to convert them from the DVD to my computer or my iPhone. And this is also very convenient for me to view the movies.

How do you personally go about picking your next film you want to see.
are you a fan of dvds, torrenting, netflix, etc... I just want some insight on what everyone else is doing
The thought of viewing films on a mobile phone or on a laptop depresses me. Never 'torrented'. I go to the cinema about twice a week. I also have a Lovefilm subscription so DVDs are regularly being posted to me from my wish-list of 100+ movies so I'll watch movies at home on my nice big plasma TV, or occasionally through my HD projector set-up.

I select movies through a variety of methods; preferred genres, favourite directors, actors etc... I will also check out Rotten Tomatoes UK just to get a critical overview for new releases. Less than 30% rating then I will ignore & choose something else. I'll only make an exception for romantic comedies as I find these tend to almost always be under-rated by critics who are invariably sad, male, middle-aged hacks.

Bottom line - life is too short to wade through average, crappy movies. I find it important for me to seek out highly regarded film-makers and make the time and effort to appreciate their work.

Personally I watch all the movies I watch on DVD or Blu Ray. I have a membership at my videostore (10$ a month and I can rent anything I want except new releases), I also go to the library pretty often