The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Tools    

Ahhh... being compared to Il Duce! No wonder that you are so frightened. Where is your little Snake friend? Maybe he could do some Brussels Google image search and help you to find the real me.

and I never did say exactly when these pictures were taken
You don't have to, some are timestamped.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

We've gone on holiday by mistake
That is so astute of you ( actualy it's 35 years a go ) and I never did say exactly when these pictures were taken, so just be quiet!
Pics look quite recent to me.

Also it's New Year's Eve, so why aren't you off at some fabulous celeb filled party. Those with such an exotic lifestyle don't have time for forums at this time of year.

Also it's New Year's Eve, so why aren't you off at some fabulous celeb filled party. Those with such an exotic lifestyle don't have time for forums at this time of year.
ear's Eve

I didn't know New Year's Eve parties started just past noon

ear's Eve

Your in Japan or whatever right? Where it's already past midnight?

Aren't you in Canton China? It's been the new year there for the past four and a half hours. Why are you not passed out?
Because he's really some loser in his mam's basement in nowhereville Dakota.

That is so astute of you ( actualy it's 35 years a go ) and I never did say exactly when these pictures were taken, so just be quiet!
I'm disappointed at how badly you've bungled your fake timeline. You'll never be a world-class liar if you don't get the logistical stuff down.

Uh, I just checked, and you posted this from China.