Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Man, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams just look so damn good!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The last movie I am going to watch this year: managed to find cam copy of PMMM 3, the cash in sequel. I feel just like those Star Wars fans going to watch Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 1999 after awaiting for so long. I expect to feel the same as they felt after watching it.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Lone Survivor. Turns out this recently released film is already out on the internet, so I reckon I check it out. It does look rather interesting so I might as well give it a chance.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
In this New Year's Eve I wanted to rewatch the whole Dollar Trilogy, but I'll leave The Good, The Bad and The Ugly for tomorrow and rewatch Blade Runner instead!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I may not be watching anything, considering that it's new year's eve and all, and I'm actually off for it for once. If I do watch anything though, it'll probably be Disney's Tarzan as it's the only DVD I bought recently that I haven't watched.

Can't decide what I'm watching today. Here's the list of possibilities:

Rewatches
Shutter Island
Kalifornia
The Lone Ranger (2013)

Not Yet Seen
The Dark Knight Rises
The Untouchables
The Grey
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Flight
Brick
Oldboy
Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil
Psycho (the Gus Van Sant remake)
Pleasantville
The Exorcist

Any input?

Well that's two votes for Flight, two for Butch Cassidy and two for The Exorcist. I may start with one of those.

FI#2: TDKR is on the list because I like the other two movies. Also Batman's the only superhero I like. The Untouchables is on the list because I love Kevin Costner.