Who is your favorite superhero of all time?

Tools    

Your favorite?
10.00%
4 votes
SuperMan
17.50%
7 votes
SpiderMan
32.50%
13 votes
BatMan
5.00%
2 votes
Wolverine
5.00%
2 votes
Thor
20.00%
8 votes
IronMan
2.50%
1 votes
Captain Amirca
2.50%
1 votes
TheGreenLantern
5.00%
2 votes
Hulk
0%
0 votes
GhostRider
12.50%
5 votes
Other(plz comment)
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

When I collected comic books I had every single issue of Thor, including the Journey Into Mystery"s", except for 50 scattered issues. I also had every appearance of Wolverine including his first appearances in Hulk. Same with Punisher.

When I was a little kid I liked reading Fantastic Four, but if you just pick one, its hard to not say Spider-Man. He's the total package. When written CORRECTLY Spider-Man is hilarious. Make no mistake, Deadpools humor was first introduced in the pages of Spider-Man, and imo is still much funnier than Deadpools comic. In Deadpool the jokes come too much, just overkill.

Spider-Mans formula of humor, great villains (Kingpin, Venom, Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Punisher, etc...), serious dramatic character developments that arent cluttered thru some interstellar storyline thats found too often in other titles. Spider-Man is more down to earth and relatable. Lets be honest, in real life we all are mkore like Spider-Man than Wolverine, Deadpool, Batman, etc...

John Constantine?! Drinking and smoking?! Well......

Yeah, you are absolutely right... And i am waiting for the "days of futuer and past"
Yet I hav't seen wolverine 2013.. But i will watch soon
Wolverine was my favourite superhero movie this year.It was such a refreshing change from the routine saving the world stuff.

Wolverin 2013 vs first class?Adamhanks dear what do you think?
Which is the best movie

Going simply based on movies, which I think is fair to do since this is a movie forum, I have to go with Iron Man. Otherwise, it probably would be batman, but that's more down to the fact that I like his villains more than anyone else's. They are much more in depth than most.

Wolverin 2013 vs first class?Adamhanks dear what do you think?
Which is the best movie
I liked First Class slightly more.

Batman, all the way. I read an occasional graphic novel every now and then, but I wouldn't consider myself an ultracomic book fanatic (yet, at least.) A lot of this is solely based on how the series, and the superhero have been represented in film, and IMO, no one has hit the bullseye more than The Caped Crusader. I'm also in love with pretty much everything Batman related I've read (The Killing Joke, The Dark Knight Returns, Batman:Year One, etc.) The new Arkham games are excellent, even if the story elements don't hit me as hard as all the movies, for example, it still provides one of my favorite battle systems ever.

I still haven't gotten to Batman: The Animated Series (seriously, what's up with me?,) but I've heard nothing but excellent things. Really, has there been a superhero better represented in well, pretty much everything?

If we were talking solely about performances, however, I don't think anyone beats this guy.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I suppose that it's a very mixed ball-game when it comes to who I would say is my favorite superhero of all-time, don't get me wrong, it's only between two characters, but it's very close. Spider-Man's character is very well constructed, and I really relate to the socially-awkwardness, and his stupid sense of humor. Then, there's Batman, who is a different beast entirely in-terms of personality, but is also a character that I relate to a lot. I am not a very social person at times, and I have always found myself to throw myself and obsess over accomplish certain things, even if they are unreasonable. At times, it feels like he isn't doing it because he cares about the people of Gotham, but because he loves to play the hero. He's obsessed with being the hero because of his parents, and often-times the dynamic is that he is responsible for the villains that overflow the city. Ultimately, it comes down to two other variables, the villains and the content itself, and that's where I make the decision to go with Batman.

The first three Spider-Man movies are better than Batman, Returns, Forever, and Robin, but can't hold a candle with The Dark Knight Trilogy. As far as comic-books go, I think it's damn-near a tie, however, video-games are another feather in Batman's cap. Spider-Man has Shattered Dimensions and the PS1 game, but Batman has the three Arkham games going for it, and easily overcomes Spidey. As far as villains go, Spider-Man has four villains that I especially enjoy and those are Mysterio, Green Goblin, Venom, and Carnage, however, all four of them combined don't match The Joker. Not only that, but Batman has Two-Face, Bane, The Riddler, The Mad Hatter, and a lot of characters that I like. Not to mention, Robin, and the other characters that make up Gotham.

Zorro, no matter if it counts or not

The Punisher

from wikipedia:

"The Punisher is a vigilante who employs murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture in his war on crime. Driven by the deaths of his wife and two children, who were killed by the mob during a shootout in New York City's Central Park, the Punisher wages a one-man war on the mob and all criminals in general by using all manner of conventional war weaponry.[2] His family's killers were the first to be slain.[3] A war veteran of the U.S. military, Frank Castle is a master of martial arts, stealth tactics, guerrilla warfare, and a wide variety of weapons."

Among mainstream superheroes my fav. would be Spider Man.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Well, my favourite has always been Spider-Man. Then Batman, Wolverine, Xavier, etc.
Spidey for me too!

Loved him from the first time I saw his cartoon (the 90s version), still one of the best animated series' ever, then I got into the comics and the rest is history.

Batman has really grown on me over the last 10-15 years, especially some of the edgier storylines, with DC taking huge risks a lot of which, imo have paid off.

Superman...just a no no for me, way too powerful, far too good and just too damn American (I only half kid about the American part lol)

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I am the Watcher in the Night
Btw, in terms of other, I'd add in Blade, Silver Surfer, Human Torch, Antman, Nova AAAANNNDDDD Savage Dragon, I got the anthology which covered much of the original story line and it was friggin awesome!

Edit: oh oh oh and Spawn! He makes an appearance in Savage Dragon too

Ironman. No doubt.