X-Men: Days of Future Past

Tools    

The X-Men movie should start with a bang.Personally,I would love to see the movie start with a battle between Sentinels and mutants(Wolverine going berserk,Storm frying Sentinels,Colossus and Magneto in his full might,Iceman displaying his powers etc).Just when it seems the mutants are winning,more Sentinels arrive and KILL some mutants including the popular ones such as Storm and Colossus.In an unexpected and desperate move,Wolverine saves an injured Magneto and retreats along with handful of survivors.

It would be a great way of showing how grim the future is.

The X-Men movie should start with a bang.Personally,I would love to see the movie start with a battle between Sentinels and mutants(Wolverine going berserk,Storm frying Sentinels,Colossus and Magneto in his full might,Iceman displaying his powers etc).Just when it seems the mutants are winning,more Sentinels arrive and KILL some mutants including the popular ones such as Storm and Colossus.In an unexpected and desperate move,Wolverine saves an injured Magneto and retreats along with handful of survivors.

It would be a great way of showing how grim the future is.
I wouldn't be surprised is that's how they did it. Not sure if any of the popular ones will die though, they will probably get some good screen time.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Maybe they will all die, BUT Wolverine will fix things in the past so everything turns out OK again and we get a nice feel good goodbye shot to all the Old Xmen alive and well again.

I want Wolverine to have witty one-liners like he had in the animated series.

I want!

They obviously travelled to the future to steal the title of that song!

Definitely looking forward to this film, especially with Singer back on board, X3 seriously made a mess of the Phoenix story-line, DoFP seems from the trailers to be trying to stick to the comic story i read as a kid. Rumour has it that Anna Paquin & Halle Berry have had most of their scenes dropped, not a disappointment for me as i've never liked Berrys portrayal of Storm & Rogue won't be any good until she nicks Miss Marvels powers for me (X-men geek i know)
Always a tricky one with time travel but think Singer will be up to the task & at least i've got Captain America 2, Spidey 2 & Guardians of the Galaxy as my superhero fix until then.

Sitting at 94% on RT at the moment! Although only after 16 reviews(1 bad).

Can't wait.

A system of cells interlinked
Seeing it tomorrow!

Just seen it with my bud...

... yeah, 94% is a little bit low tbh, guys.

Best X Film so far by a long, long way.

+++

OMFG OMG OMG CAN'T WAIT!

Going in t-minus 2 hours and 13 minutes cause ****ing GF didn't want to go to the midnight showing last night cause she was too tired after work. Nearly got her teeth knocked out then and there!

Ok sweet, cheers Rodent I'll wait for it.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

Keep an eye out for the scene where Quicksilver, the speedy mutant, showcases his powers.

I have never seen an entire cinema laugh together like that... ever.

Brilliant scene.

I think I will see this movie next week. Always liked the X-Men movies. Yes even that one.

In the Beginning...
I'm gonna try to see it this weekend.

Honestly I'm shocked at the reviews. I didn't think Bryan Singer had it in him. I was bummed when Matthew Vaugn left the project and I was absolutely prepared to write this film off until I saw how overwhelmingly positive the response was. We'll see.

Ok, Rob and I have sat for the past hour breaking the film apart... all the continuity problems are pretty much sorted out with exception to only one thing... and that one thing can be explained away very easily.

The already existing X-Men films are a totally different animal now after seeing this outing.

Absolute must see.