Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Prestige,Bale and Jackman,can this be bad?Dark Knight vs Wolverine hehe...Nolan made it,all his movies are pure gold,I watched all Dark Knights,Inception,Insomnia,Memento and now The Prestige, man is creating pure gold! I can't wait for tonight, I heard this movie is awesome,I hope Nolan will keep his gold run going

Finished here. It's been fun.

Mud(2012)

Lord High Filmquisitor
The Prestige is good, but it's my least favorite Nolan film. I felt that The Illusionist was a far superior film.

Mud's just awesome. I never thought that I would like Matthew McConaughey so much.

It's very likely that I will watch Ain't Them Bodies Saints tonight, which is the Netflix of the week.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Finishing out the trilogy tonight with Before Midnight. Don't know what to expect, kind of hope its not the last entry in the series. I would love to see another sequel done in like 18 years maybe if the actors and director are still up for it, but I doubt that will happen.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I would love to see another sequel done in like 18 years maybe if the actors and director are still up for it, but I doubt that will happen.
Not sure if we need another Sarabanda.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unforgiven:
http://www.simopic.com/movieDB.php?id=Unforgiven-1992

To Rome with Love (2012)

It received very mixed reviews, so I'm expecting a mediocre Woody Allen film, which is still good enough for me.

Since it's December 23rd, I thought I'd watch my favorite Christmas movie tonight:

1947's "Miracle on 34th Street".

In the original B&W!