Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I have always wondered if that New York, New York movie would be something I'd like. I'm always afraid I'll find it boring.

Magic Mike was disappointing. Only liked it for the guys. It's no Showgirls.

I am curious about The Lone Ranger.

The Lone Ranger wasn't great (it's the only one listed that I've already seen), but it's entertaining enough.

The others I picked up on Amazon's buy two get one free sale.

How the West was Won

Looks can be deceiving. It looks great but De Niro plays a guy who makes his Jake LaMotta seem like Cary Grant.
Just watched it. He sure plays an egotistical piece of crap, but man, what a great film in terms of visuals and music. I didn't want to look away from it for a second. I thought the story was pretty good too and the ending sequence is very satisfying style-wise and story-wise. Great stuff!

I can see why some people might dislike it, though. People who want to sympathize with all the characters or people who don't like musical sequences shouldn't bother to watch this, as they will probably be outraged or bored.

Anyway, I found it to be a great deal of entertainment!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Watching this Scorsese flick After Hours. Scorsese is one of my all-time favorite directors. The man sure knows how to make awesome films! I'm expecting something cool with this.

And then I'm topping it off with what I believe is my 8th Coen Brothers film, and that's Blood Simple.The premise sounds intriguing and I've heard rather positive things about it so I think it's gon' be good. So yeah having a kick-ass movie night!

You should watch After Hours last as you won't be in the mood for anything like Blood Simple anymore. It's one of the best films to watch during the night.

Blood Simple is a very good thriller, but After Hours is plain masterpiece material if you're in the right mood for it.

I'm going to watch Amadeus for my last film before I submit my list in MOFO's Top 100 80's list.

In the theater to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
im so jealous right now

My wife's GF is coming over to spend the night. It's my responsibility to pick out the movie for after we go out. I haven't heard anything about it but I chose this-

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
On TCM

"Considered one of the greatest gangster pictures ever made" ... by Duke Mitchell!
AKA
AND

Lord High Filmquisitor
My wife's GF is coming over to spend the night. It's my responsibility to pick out the movie for after we go out. I haven't heard anything about it but I chose this-

I really like it: touching, funny, fatalistic.

Law Abiding Citizend, with Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. It's supposed to be quite good.

Law Abiding Citizend, with Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. It's supposed to be quite good.
Loved it from start to finish, also as good on a second watch! Hope you enjoy it!

For me, i'm going for Inception. Already seen it but want to give it another watch!

Reservoir Dogs

Recommended by Teeter_G.

I'm really looking forward to this. If it's Tarantino, I can expect an entertaining movie.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood