28th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Love breaking through the reputation and into the substance. Along with @MovieGal's comment and the truth of it in my experience, gives me cause to open my mind when viewing this.
Thank you.
Both of you.

Love breaking through the reputation and into the substance. Along with @MovieGal's comment and the truth of it in my experience, gives me cause to open my mind when viewing this.
Thank you.
Both of you.
Sorry about that! I use my phone most of the time anymore and I just scroll.

Come on Ed, you know you are my HOF buddy!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I want the next Hall of Fame I do to be a specialty one, so I'll skip this one.
Have fun, everybody! I'll be reading.
Specialty HoFs are always fun, you should host one
Innnn facttttt

ya all need to host a Specialty HoF, Torgo.

Not sure if ya need them, but sent you Young Man With a Horn and Rams. Hope it helps.
Yup thanks! I have all but my nom, which I will pay Prime to watch!!

Now, that,
THAT right there.

That's f@ckin Pirate, Girlfriend

So very sorry to hear ya having to go through that sh#t, my dear. But ecstatic to have you here.
Cool Story sharing nicknames.
So, uh, yeah, tell me about "Gangsta"
"Gangsta". How familiar are you with the crime family in NY?

Innnn facttttt

ya all need to host a Specialty HoF, Torgo.

Ed,

I know you are always ready for 80s Teen and Fantasy HOF.

Every HOF I have been in, Ed and CR is there as well. Even when I nominate not so great films.

I was thinking that @Citizen Rules and I need to do another 80s Teen or a fantasy HOF.
I'd join either or both! I need to be in HoFs to have me some fun. Back in the day we'd have the main HoF going and 2 specialty HoFs also.

You know what would be fun? an Antiquities HoF. You know movies about the Roman Empire, Ancient Egypt or any ancient civilization...I love those films and have been watching quite a few recently.

I'd join either or both! I need to be in HoFs to have me some fun. Back in the day we'd have the main HoF going and 2 specialty HoFs also. You know what would be fun an Antiquities HoF, you know movies about the Roman Empire, or Ancient Egypt or any ancient civilization...I love those films and have been watching quite a few recently.
You know I would join those.

I forgot the opening line.
Bummer! Did the computer guy who fixed it say how that happened?
I think it was one time where a "click this to prove you're not a robot" came on and I carelessly clicked it - because I'm so used to that routine. So be careful every time you're asked to prove you're not a robot - if anything looks the slightest bit suspicious don't do it.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Rams (2015)

I'm off to a good start with my watch of a very well made & enjoyable film from Iceland...Rams. I believe I've only seen one other film from Iceland so it was a real treat to see some of this far-away country that I've never visited. Just the bird eye view of the landscape made me appreciate this nom...But even more so, I loved the way it was film...slow...nicely paced...never hurried. The style of the film making fit to a tee the story and the sparse countryside location. I felt like these people were real and I was there...and that's a high compliment to any film.

I think it was one time where a "click this to prove you're not a robot" came on and I carelessly clicked it - because I'm so used to that routine. So be careful every time you're asked to prove you're not a robot - if anything looks the slightest bit suspicious don't do it.
Gosh, I just had to do that at ebay. I have to do that all the time as they don't believe I'm me

I remember you liked films about the Roman empire. I must have seen 3 or 4 of those in the last few weeks.
Ancient Rome, Ancient Gaul/Celts and Ancient Egypt.

Gosh, I just had to do that at ebay. I have to do that all the time as they don't believe I'm me
Maybe they don't believe you for a reason? Sounds like you're going to have to select all the pictures of traffic lights to prove you're human, or else we'll have to commandeer this HoF.