26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Reactions to And Then There Were None have been more love-it-or-hate-it (well, maybe "like" instead of "love") than I expected they would be at the start of this thread.

Reactions to And Then There Were None have been more love-it-or-hate-it (well, maybe "like" instead of "love") than I expected they would be at the start of this thread.
My only chance of not getting another last place finish lmao.

The trick is not minding
Part one down.

Odd, I am familiar with the original film, but I thought it was a war film and now it’s obvious I am confusing and mixing up two different films. No idea which film I confused it with, but it’s obvious to me I haven’t seen the original after all.

Too many films mixing around in my head that I’ve seen.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yes, but he still has two reviews left.
I know it's fairly common and usually good to write a review for each but I know he watched the two pretty recently before this. Hopefully his ballot is still accepted, he's not one to rig the system.

I know it's fairly common and usually good to write a review for each but I know he watched the two pretty recently before this. Hopefully his ballot is still accepted, he's not one to rig the system.
I have to second what Raul said.

In past HoFs people have finished and sent in their list without writing all the reviews, that's always been allowed. In the 25th HoF which I hosted Edarsenal was short one review but finished on time and sent in his list, so no problem.

Sean most likely doesn't know he has to do two more reviews and believes he's finish because already and he might not log in before the deadline. It's up to you, but Sean is rock solid in HoFs and I hope you count his voting list.

I watched Cinema Paradiso for the last mofo list. I don’t have anything to add that hasn’t been said. I enjoyed it but it’s definitely not something I loved or will rush to see again. Has a feel that certainly appeals to movie folk and I was down for that.

I watched Passion about a year ago. The greatness is in the emotion and that central performance. I do think the performance is great and makes it an important film. I don’t feel the emotion though. I called it a dialogue driven movie that has no dialogue, which is tough for me. Long stretches at the trial while the camera is showing people debate without words. For me that made it just a fair watch. I get the love and importance but don’t share the enthusiasm most have for it.