Pixar Hall of Fame

Tools    

Surprised at how much you liked Monster's University. I'd defenitely consider checking out Mosnters Inc if you liked it that much.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Surprised at how much you liked Monster's University. I'd defenitely consider checking out Mosnters Inc if you liked it that much.
I liked all the Pixars, I hadn't really seen many before that's why I joined. It's going to be really hard to order my voting list as there were something I liked about each film.

We need a Pixar II HoF still some Pixar's that weren't nominated this time around.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'll echo @Yam12's comment, CR, if you enjoyed MU, you'll enjoy MI; which is where the actual world building is placed and University delves into that world. Rather nicely, I might add.

And yeah, a Pixar II would be a great idea.

I'll echo @Yam12's comment, CR, if you enjoyed MU, you'll enjoy MI; which is where the actual world building is placed and University delves into that world. Rather nicely, I might add.

And yeah, a Pixar II would be a great idea.
Thanks guys, but I'm not saying I really loved MU, I did like it though. Actually ordering my voting list is going to be real hard as all the noms are pretty close in my mind.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
the only easy part was the first two, maybe three and then it was trying to finish the rest of the list of so many favorites. THAT was VERY VERY hard! lol

75 percent of the reviews finished, with five people completely finished.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Incredibles

This was my second full watch of this movie. It seems to fall into the really like but don't love category. I think it's because there's just no go to character to love, like there is with Wall E, Nemo, Carl, and Remi. I like the characters but don't live one in particular. I also think the story could have been a little better honestly. Not saying it was bad but it could have been elevated. Again, great animation and a great score but I prefer Bird's Ratatouille as far as animation goes.

We have a new member who wants to join. Since it's a bit late, I wanted to make sure those who have sent a list are okay with watching a new film and revising their list. @Citizen Rules @edarsenal @Miss Vicky @Siddon

I'm the one who requested to get on this, but I didn't realize that you had started over a month ago and I don't want to hold the thing up when most of the participants have already watched everything, so I will bow out and just read what's been posted so far.

[quote=edarsenal;1993654]Alright, initial thoughts:

A Bug's Life (John Lasseter and Andrew Stanton, 1998) My nom, or rather my secondary since CR beat me to the punch, by the looks of it, by only minutes. Now, being the second (technically third since I'm sure ahwell had one chosen) to cast a nomination I decided, instead of going with one of the greats or recent, I decided to go with a lesser known, (their second film) just to give it some attention and, hopefully, a little love

Coco (Lee Unkrich and Adrian Molina, 2017) An absolute pageant of a film. Pretty excited for a rewatch since I've only seen this once.

Love that description of Coco..."an absolute pageant of a film." Wish I had said that.

I've never even heard of Brave
You're not missing anything. It's like the product of an unholy union between Disney's Brother Bear and Dreamworks's How to Train Your Dragon. Except both of those movies are really good and Brave... isn't.

Gideon check this link out. It's all of the Pixar films ever made, 20 of them so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pixar_films

I've never been able to get through A Bug's Life or Cars...it's strange that I can't get through A Bug's Life because I loved Antz.