Nostromo Top 25 Movies The Ride

→ in
Tools    

I still haven't seen Jennifer's Body
Oh, I'm sure you've seen a Jennifer's body once before.

Call me a contrarian c*** all ya want, I am not a Scarface fan.
Yeah i really despise it.

Cool list so far Nostromo! Very unique choices. Other than Scarface, Zombieland is alot of fun and i can't even remember what happens in Nightmare On Elm Street 4. The only ones i remember is the first, third and New Nightmare.

i can't even remember what happens in Nightmare On Elm Street 4.
Remember the people who survived Nightmare on Elm Street 3?

Freddy kills them all. Then a new girl and her boyfriend survive part 4.

And in 5, Freddy kills the boyfriend and she lives again. That's how it all went down.

i can't even remember what happens in Nightmare On Elm Street 4.

And in 5, Freddy kills the boyfriend and she lives again. That's how it all went down.
And all that was after Part 3 killed Nancy

Yeah i have vague memories of that. I've seen them all more than once, still have my boxset from when i was like 10 years old. I remember i was supposed to be staying with my friend at his dads one weekend and i brought that boxset, when he realized i had it and was attempting to bring it to his house he literally turned the car around and took us back to his mums as he didn't approve of him watching it

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
This is like choosing between a passionate sex with a girl you love and a scat rape by a big slimy man in dark alley. Even though there are people who would prefer the latter, I know what my choice is. What's yours?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This is like choosing between a passionate sex with a girl you love and a scat rape by a big slimy man in dark alley. Even though there are people who would prefer the latter, I know what my choice is. What's yours?
, wut?

Road House by a mile, and what the shlt is a scat rape..is that when you put on a scatman crothers mask and do a shuffle beforehand?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
what the shlt is a scat rape?
Exactly. You can Google Image Search scat sex, if you are brave and over 18.

#20.

THE LONGEST YARD (1974)

You take your football down here real serious, don't you?

Retired All-American quarterback son of a bitch Paul Crewe (Burt Reynolds) gets arrested for stealing his girlfriend's maserati, drunken driving, and resisting arrest, sending him to the Interstate Correctional Facility for an eighteen month sentence. This first part of the movie, it's filmed in Savannah, Georgia, a fun town I've vacationed to a few times. This part of the country, I'm familiar with it, without going too much into that. Upon arriving at the prison, the warden Rudolph Hazen tries to convince the retired quarterback to coach his semi-pro football team whose roster's full of the guards at the prison. Crewe turns him down, just wants to do his time and get outta there, earning himself a rough stretch hauling mud with the other prison inmates. Crewe agrees to help the warden's football team the next time he meets up with Hazen, on one condition, a tune up game between the guards and inmates before the season starts. Seeing an opportunity to display his power over the prison inmates, the warden accepts. Some of the noteworthy players on the prison team Burt Reynolds put together include Samson aka Jaws from Bond films The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker. Also, Granville, the first black inmate to join the team, is finally able to hook his friends to come along as well to provide the team with athleticism at wide receiver and speed out of the backfield. Another tough guy on the team is this guy they call Mr Shackner.

Mr Shackner, is this @cricket or is this cricket

Prison dynamic lifts the film, as warden Hazen looks to show up the whole prison population with a fear and violence philosophy, giving the inmates this chance to be free for a few hours, try to be men again, so he can destroy them. Rough and tumble tale filmed on-location at a state prison. The prison guards vs the prisoners- The Mean Machine. People can learn a great deal from a skillfully played football game- offense, defense. Spirit of achievement, teamwork. We're gettin' up a football game against the guards, you wanna play?
With the guards? Yea, I wanna play.
Good ole-Burt Reynolds time.

This thread disturbs me now.
Who knows what the potato was talking about
Moving forward

Hey @cricket, do you have some other favorite Burt Reynolds flicks other than Smokey and the Bandit (1977) and Boogie Nights (1997)? White Lightning (1973) was cool, been a few years since I saw it.

Hey @cricket, do you have some other favorite Burt Reynolds flicks other than Smokey and the Bandit (1977) and Boogie Nights (1997)? White Lightning (1973) was cool, been a few years since I saw it.
Hooper, Deliverance, and The Cannonball Run are also favorites.

Like White Lightning, Gator, Semi-Tough, and The End are movies I really liked but haven't seen in several years.