The MoFo Top 100 Action Movie Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I miss spoke i meant you just right the number down that came off the lists and how many had that movie. i was not meaning put down who had the number.
Exactly.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I didn't think this was going to start already. The 1950s Countdown isn't even over yet, and you've already revealed five movies from this countdown. Where's the fire?

And I agree with the people who said that it should have it's own thread. Maybe one of the mods can split this countdown off and transfer it to a new thread for you.

Having said that, I've only seen one movie of the five that have been revealed, and it was on my list. Smokey and the Bandit was #12 on my list.

Well really the only surprise at this point left really in a count down is this one. The Last movies are pretty much a lock too appear. and the only cool thing left is too see what film are on the 1 point list.

I didn't think this was going to start already. The 1950s Countdown isn't even over yet, and you've already revealed five movies from this countdown. Where's the fire?
Even if you and one or two others actually did use the time to watch movies for the countdown, my overwhelming impression is that most people didn't, which was the whole reason I agreed to delay it in the first place. Consider me a bit impatient at this point.

Originally Posted by gbgoodies
And I agree with the people who said that it should have it's own thread. Maybe one of the mods can split this countdown off and transfer it to a new thread for you.
We were talking about this earlier and I still don't see the advantage. You'd have another thread to keep track of and the only difference will be the amount of comments before, between, and after it, which are present in every countdown and unavoidable anyway given I can't create locked threads.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
19. The Bourne Ultimatum

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Welcome to the human race...
Another day, another movie I probably would've voted for if I considered it action. This is the problem with "action" being so vague - Once Upon a Time in the West has like ten minutes of action in the space of about three hours, but apparently that's enough for it to count here.

Also, Fist of Legend bored me first time round, though Bourne Ultimatum improved a little with a second viewing.

Okay, so I tried to back out and Photoshop a couple things, I ran out of space on my computer, the internet EXPLODED, and now I'm back. Will resume as soon as I can.

Some really good films here, though I don't consider OUATITW an action movie whatsoever.
Just givin' whachu guys give me. There's one particular Honorable Mention that will come up later that got multiple nominations, but is sooo off the mark that I may well have vetoed had it been voted in.

Once Upon a Time in the West at least has a shootout.