Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Derek needs to hurry up and see the movie so I don't have the highest rating for it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Understandable, looking back it seems like there was a lot of wasted potential. Detailed review coming soon.

Speaking of generous ratings...

End of Days -
Warning, Language.

One of the biggest surprises for me is that Arnold would do a horror film. Granted it's an action horror, but still. I would rate it a bit higher, but that's because I like movies.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
I wouldn't say I hated it, though. It's a relatively engaging piece of work but it is rather derivative and ultimately settles into the B-movie pulpiness one would expect of a movie that is essentially Schwarzenegger vs Satan (and the late-'90s supernatural horror aesthetic works against it a bit to boot), but it's interesting to see the big guy try something different. This also goes for Maggie, which is definitely not what you'd expect from a movie that features both zombies and Schwarzenegger.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
One of the biggest surprises for me is that Arnold would do a horror film. Granted it's an action horror, but still.
But, isn't Predator in the Action Horror category?

This also goes for Maggie, which is definitely not what you'd expect from a movie that features both zombies and Schwarzenegger.
I liked Maggie, quite a bit.

Hell, you could even say that about The Terminator.
My thoughts exactly, but, it can be disputed as just Sci-Fi. Predator, on the other hand, has joined forces in horror with the Alien franchise.

You can't fight in here.This is the War room!
The Lives of Others(2006) 10/10

Somehow i didn't watch this movie until today.It is one of my favorites,and the last line of the movie is just incredible.

Elephant (2003)
-

Gets a minus for excessive use of walking footage. I liked the fork bracelet. The silence in many scenes was appreciated. I'm afraid, that some parts of the footage look like a future CNN orgasm waiting to happen, especially with GoPro technology upon us. They were so calm. Benny also came across as unfazed and suicidal.

I have to return some videotapes...
Ultimately decided on the same rating as well...

So... Blair Witch (2016)

Full cinema review may come...
I just don't understand how this turned out so bad. I guess I thought it would be better because Wingard was stepping in, who for the most part is a good filmmaker, but they literally remade the movie and called it a sequel. What did you think of the last 10 minutes?

Crank (2006) -
++

Shocked at how much I enjoyed this, thought I was gonna hate it, wound up loving it.

Crank (2006) -
++

Shocked at how much I enjoyed this, thought I was gonna hate it, wound up loving it.
Don't get scared now, give this bad boy the rating it deserves!

And that's at least a
!

Perfection of the trash violence punk knock up subgenre or however you may group such movies.

And on Blair Witch, I really disliked the last 10 minutes. By then I was already taken out of the movie and didn't care...

Don't get scared now, give this bad boy the rating it deserves!

And that's at least a
!

Perfection of the trash violence punk knock up subgenre or however you may group such movies.

And on Blair Witch, I really disliked the last 10 minutes. By then I was already taken out of the movie and didn't care...
WARNING: "Blair Witch Spoilers" spoilers below
Hahaha it is pretty badass, on rewatch probably will go up. Regarding the last 10 minutes, I wasn't really engaged either, but I do respect how he didn't show the witch. I also liked how he used horror during the last moments, but in the end none of it really makes sense

LFO (2013) -

I didn't know much about this movie going into it, other than the fact that it was sci-fi, Scandinavian, had something to do with sound (based on the name), and that MonnoM suggested I watch it. Early in the film I was surprised when the main character started talking about Tinnitus, because I've actually intermittently suffered from that condition since I was a kid. It's mostly irrelevant to the plot, but I just wanted to point out what a strange coincidence it was.

Most of the film is intentionally dull (in tone, colours, and pacing), but managed to keep my interest with Robert's increasingly daring experiments, and the occasional laugh or quirky moment. Just when the movie felt like it was going on for too long, there's a shift in tone and character motivation that keeps things fresh for the final act. Despite being rather dark at face value, the end is actually pretty light-hearted and funny. Or perhaps I just have a sick sense of humour.