The Movie Forums Chain Challenge

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I'm going to try and go for someone not in the thread yet and pick Movie Max. I sent him a PM.
Heaven (2002)
+

Omnizoa if youd like to recreate a new chain thread for the forum to use, and be able to have access to the OP, please do so. All I ask is you name it the same as its not to promote anyone. MoFo Chain, or whatever, thanks

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I know I've seen it, with its head contraptions, but, I don't remember much. What do the rules say? Does it have to be a movie you never ever saw before, or can it be one you practically forgot?

Cricket.

Since I'm here I guess I'll add the new lineup.

We don't want to break the chain

Swan - Close Up
Daniel M - Closet Land
MonnoM - Doomed Megalopolis (1991)
Omnizoa - Young Adult (2011) review
Tugg - Four Lions (2010) review
Camo - The Nanny (1965) review
Citizen Rules - Samurai Rebellion review
Cricket - City Of Lost Children (1995) review
TheUsualSuspect - Vagabond
Redwell - Postman Blues
TONGO - Dragon Tiger Gate (2006) review
Omnizoa - Gen-X Cops
CosmicRunaway - Society (1989) review
re93animator - The Fear of 13 (2015) review
Clazor - Kids (1995) review
Topsy - Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Mistique - The Seven Samurai
Nope - Martyrs
The Sci-Fi Slob - Asylum Blackout review
MonnoM - Accion Mutante review
re93animator - Harakiri review
Camo - The World According To Garp
TONGO - Howl (2015)
Above The Clouds - Dark Waters (1993)
MonnoM - Heaven (2002)
Movie Max - An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket -

If the person is in Green, that means they've finished their movie and are eligible to be picked again.

MonnoM can you edit your last post of the list, to make me green....as I watched my movie. Also here's a link to my review and maybe you can copy/paste that link into the list so it's updated. Thanks

review

Omnizoa if youd like to recreate a new chain thread for the forum to use, and be able to have access to the OP, please do so. All I ask is you name it the same as its not to promote anyone. MoFo Chain, or whatever, thanks
I take it you're going hands-off for a bit?

Harakiri (1962)

Glad I finally got the incentive to watch this after putting it off for so long. I really like subtly paced movies like this, especially when tied to a straightforward and engaging story. I particularly loved how it was shot. Even with such a humble setting, those recurrent looming shots really make everything feel monumental. Those and some pretty absorbing discourses make for a great buildup.