CosmicRunaway picks re93animator. Cosmic will watch Society
re93animator picks Clazor. re93animator will watch The Fear of 13
Clazor picks Topsy. Clazor will watch Kids
Topsy picks Mistique. Topsy will watch Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Mistique picks Nope1172. Mistique will watch The Seven Samurai
Nope picks The Sci-Fi Slob. Nope will watch Martyrs
The Sci-Fi Slob picks MonnoM. Slob will watch Asylum Blackout
MonnoM picks re93animator. MonnoM will watch Accion Mutante
re93animator picks Camo. re93 will watch....

If the person is in Green, that means theyve finished their movie and are eligible to be picked again.

Dragon Tiger Gate

I recognized some stuff they did from a local Tae-Kwon Do dojo in town. Im kidding The movie was great, best spots ive seen in years, (2 or 3 seconds of a scene) and those spots kept coming and coming all throughout. Really creative, didnt like the story but I did like the characters, and just a beautiful fun fight flick if you can check your believability at the door. If this was a comic book Im sure they did it justice.
Think Sin City meets alot of colors meets a high energy drink meets fast forward speed.
That is Dragon Tiger Gate.

Dragon Tiger Gate

I recognized some stuff they did from a local Tae-Kwon Do dojo in town. Im kidding The movie was great, best spots ive seen in years, (2 or 3 seconds of a scene) and those spots kept coming and coming all throughout. Really creative, didnt like the story but I did like the characters, and just a beautiful fun fight flick if you can check your believability at the door. If this was a comic book Im sure they did it justice.
Think Sin City meets alot of colors meets a high energy drink meets fast forward speed.
That is Dragon Tiger Gate.
Good description. It's from a manhua called "Oriental Heroes". The choreography is by star, Donnie Yen, and directed by Wilson Yip, the guy behind the Ip Man trilogy.

Well, Vozkul politely opted not to join in. So... can I pick people in green? Is Camo eligible again?
He is if he wants to.

Well, Vozkul politely opted not to join in. So... can I pick people in green? Is Camo eligible again?
Thanks for picking me . I'm just going out so i'll pick something in a few hours, i just wanted to tell you i''m still in.

Hey, i'm not going out for another 20 so i had a look at your lists. You've not seen Harakiri right? If so then that.
One that I should've gotten around to long ago. Thanks!

Cool. Hopefully you like it, one of my favourite films. Was surprised that you hadn't as you've seen a lot of movies.

Is there anybody who has expressed interest in the thread that hasn't had a turn yet?

Cool. Hopefully you like it, one of my favourite films. Was surprised that you hadn't as you've seen a lot of movies.

Is there anybody who has expressed interest in the thread that hasn't had a turn yet?
Vokzul but hes MIA. We need more new blood. Please ask someone not on the list and maybe theyd be willng to join in too.

I fixed the OP, tell me if this is better or not yall

We dont want to break the chain

TONGO - Embrace Of The Serpent

Swan - Close Up
Daniel M - Closet Land
MonnoM - Doomed Megalopolis
Omnizoa - Young Adult
Tugg - Blue Lions
Camo - The Nanny
Citizen Rules - Samurai Rebellion
Cricket - City Of Lost Children
TheUsualSuspect - Vagabond
Redwell - Postman Blues
TONGO - Dragon Tiger Gate
Omnizoa - Gen-X Cops
CosmicRunaway - Society
re93animator - The Fear of 13
Clazor - Kids
Topsy - Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Mistique - The Seven Samurai
Nope - Martyrs
The Sci-Fi Slob - Asylum Blackout
MonnoM - Accion Mutante
re93animator - Harakiri
Camo picks.....

If the person is in Green, that means theyve finished their movie and are eligible to be picked again.

I suggest separating the names from the movies with a + or a - or a = or a > or a ▶ if you wanted to be fancy.
Done.

Fav scene in DTG...

WARNING: spoilers below
Turbo feeling bulletproof in front of all the kids, the Master snatches a slipper, Turbos eyes bug out knowing he just made a huge mistake, and then the Master whipping him soundly with said slipper.

I personally like when Dragon dunks the girl in the pool.
Are you talking about...
WARNING: spoilers below
When she told him she was supposed to kill him and his boss was being killed, and then he Street Fighter punched her into the water? I thought he killed her!

I had a helpful idea It's really easy to put a link to a person's review in the movie list. So I went through the thread and found the links and put them in ( I might have missed some?).

That way this game can become more helpful as people can go read the reviews on certain movies. Oh and I added the years of the movies where I knew them, the years are important as there can be two movies with the exact same name.

We dont want to break the chain

TONGO - Embrace Of The Serpent review

Swan - Close Up
Daniel M - Closet Land
MonnoM - Doomed Megalopolis (1991)
Omnizoa - Young Adult (2011) review
Tugg - Four Lions (2010) review
Camo - The Nanny (1965) review
Citizen Rules - Samurai Rebellion
Cricket - City Of Lost Children (1995) review
TheUsualSuspect - Vagabond
Redwell - Postman Blues
TONGO - Dragon Tiger Gate (2006) review
Omnizoa - Gen-X Cops
CosmicRunaway - Society (1989) review
re93animator - The Fear of 13 (2015) review
Clazor - Kids (1995) review
Topsy - Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Mistique - The Seven Samurai
Nope - Martyrs
The Sci-Fi Slob - Asylum Blackout
MonnoM - Accion Mutante
re93animator - Harakiri
Camo picks.....

If the person is in Green, that means they've finished their movie and are eligible to be picked again.