McSocca's Movie Reviews Thread

→ in
Tools    

Hey, so this is my thread where I post my reviews. Enjoy them, I guess

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You should put your name in the thread title so people know it will be you and read them.....or avoid them.

Suspect's Reviews

Evil Dead 2

Evil dead 2 is a comedic horror film that stars Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams. The film also stars Sarah Berry, Dan Hicks, And Kassie DePaiva. While the original Evil Dead film is a classic horror movie, I honestly think that this sequel might be better than the original. I'll probably explain what I mean by that some time in the future. Evil dead 2 has a similar plot to the original. Since I am terrible at explaining plots to movies, I'm just going to copy and paste the imdb explanation of it.

"The lone survivor of an onslaught of flesh-possessing spirits holds up in a cabin with a group of strangers while the demons continue their attack."

What I liked about Evil Dead 2 was that it doesn't take itself too seriously. Some of the scenes in the movie are absurd and over the top, but the movie knows that, which makes for some funny scenes. One of my favorite scenes in the movie was when Bruce Campbell's character chops his hand off. And later in the film, It begins to move and it gives Ash the middle finger. Just silly stuff like that makes this film a classic. A great thing about the Evil Dead series is its use of practical effects. This film has some amazing practical Effects. This film uses plenty of practical effects that for the time were amazing, and still are amazing now. If you like violence, this movie has got you covered. This film is ultra Violent, not as violent as the original film, but still pretty violent. While there is a lot of brutality in this film, it uses it in a way where its very entertaining.The ending is also extremely ridiculous and weird, but its ridiculous in a great way.Like I said, the film is violent, so if you don't like x rated violence, you won't like this film. But if you do,you are going to love Evil Dead 2. I enjoyed this film a lot, and I think it is worth your time.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Good start. Try adding pictures and you will get more rep. People tend to rep pictures more on here .

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Good start. Try adding pictures and you will get more rep. People tend to rep pictures more on here .
I can't post pictures at the moment, since I am new here

Good start Look forward to reading your reviews. What kind of films are favourites?
My 2 favorite films are:
Rocky
Battle Royale

Currently am watching Red Vs Blue season 1. When I am finished, I'll probably make a review of it

McSocca good start! Latter when you can post pictures you can go back and edit your post and pop in some pics.

I enjoyed your personal take on Evil Dead2, what you wrote told me what I needed to know about the movie. I especially found helpful the parts that I have bolded.

What I liked about Evil Dead 2 was that it doesn't take itself too seriously. Some of the scenes in the movie are absurd and over the top, but the movie knows that, which makes for some funny scenes. One of my favorite scenes in the movie was when Bruce Campbell's character chops his hand off. And later in the film, It begins to move and it gives Ash the middle finger. Just silly stuff like that makes this film a classic. A great thing about the Evil Dead series is its use of practical effects. This film has some amazing practical Effects. This film uses plenty of practical effects that for the time were amazing, and still are amazing now. If you like violence, this movie has got you covered. This film is ultra Violent, not as violent as the original film, but still pretty violent. While there is a lot of brutality in this film, it uses it in a way where its very entertaining.The ending is also extremely ridiculous and weird, but its ridiculous in a great way.Like I said, the film is violent, so if you don't like x rated violence, you won't like this film. But if you do,you are going to love Evil Dead 2. I enjoyed this film a lot, and I think it is worth your time.
All of that review was very helpful. Well written

McSocca good start! Latter when you can post pictures you can go back and edit your post and pop in some pics.

I enjoyed your personal take on Evil Dead2, what you wrote told me what I needed to know about the movie. I especially found helpful the parts that I have bolded.

All of that review was very helpful. Well written
Thanks for the advice