Make Your Picks

Grill a MoFo

Tools    

F*** it!!!! I'm not here often enough to change it
You know what? I've avoided this for too long. I'm in.
Well holy *****!!!

Hmmm, is this still a thing/is anyone in charge of it? I'd thought it was on hiatus along with Destiny, but I thought I saw a new one the other day so I assumed someone had taken over in the meantime.
I did one or two, and then I disappeared again. I'll try to catch them up in the next few days. I'm waiting on a couple of computer parts. I've been without for a few months now. Several, actually.

This is a list of everyone who has asked to be grilled. I don't know if they are all active. I will check that next. I just needed to get this sorted out. It's a freakin' long list.

Grills:

Watch_Tower ~ 1st to be grilled!
evillemachine ~ 11-01-13 ~ We'll see if he shows back up first.
StickyShoes ~ 12-12-13 ~ The same here.
Antwoord ~ Was only here for a couple of weeks.
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ~ 2nd to be grilled!
McConnaughay ~ 2.5 year member. MIA ~ I will email him first, before I write him off . . . .

I only like to do three grill threads at a time (Sorry Toose!) I'll come back to the list soon enough. seanc will be next!

seanc
Daniel M
teeter_g
Mr Minio
Gabrielle947
Frightened Inmate No. 2
Jack1
Cobpyth
MovieGal
neiba
Yoda
The Gunslinger45
MovieMeditation
Gatsby

You've got some duplicates there.

These are definitely still active:

Frightened Inmate No. 2
seanc
Daniel M
Mr Minio
Cobpyth
neiba
Yoda
The Gunslinger45
MovieMeditation
teeter_g

not sure about the rest.

No, I was working on it while you were posting that. I had it in editing for a long time, while I was checking on each member.

There you go!

Watch_Tower

Frightened Inmate No. 2

I'd like to add something here. It seems that a lot of people want to be grilled, but the bulk of you don't always ask questions in the other threads. I would appreciate it if all of you would ask a few questions. It would be very helpful. It is easy enough to come up with a few questions. Just name a few topics, and go from there. Here are a few ideas . . .

Movies, Beliefs, Hobbies, Health, Exercise, Travel, Family, Automobiles, Fashion, and so on . . . If it will help encourage you any, I'll plus rep every time you post some questions. I'm not sure if you guys are still into receiving those things, but I'll do it . . . Yep! Yep!

TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_ and Rhys, you never answered the grill threads that you requested.

OK, that's all!

OK, we've been seriously ill in my home here lately, but I think it's about over with. I will make a few of these late tonight. No *****!

Well, it's about time. It's going to take me a bit to get to you, but they'll be good questions.

I'm going to speed it up a bit, actually. Mainly because the rest of the list is pretty much all active members.

Jack1
Cobpyth
MovieGal
neiba
Yoda
The Gunslinger45
MovieMeditation
Gatsby
TONGO

The only one of those I don't really see around anymore is Jack1.
I'll need to check that. I could swear that I was going to delete him last night, but once I clicked his profile link, it said he had been on recently. Of course I forgot to check for recent posts.

I am going to make a couple more and add them into this post.
Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Jack1

Yo K, you are added! I am going to PM that Jack guy. He comes and goes like every week. Maybe it will catch his attention.

Jack1
Cobpyth
MovieGal
neiba
Yoda
The Gunslinger45
MovieMeditation
Gatsby
TONGO
bluedeed

Well, doesn't it feel great being all kinds of caught up.

Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Cobpyth

Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: MovieGal

Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: neiba

Yoda, you will be next. I doubt I wait very long, either.

OK, and it doesn't matter when I make it, and/or when you reply. They stay posted forever. Well, except for a few that never went past my first post. Those will be history soon.

Yoda
The Gunslinger45
MovieMeditation
Gatsby
TONGO
bluedeed
NatashaR
Citizen Rules