The MoFo Top 100 of the 1970s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

The ending in BW was lame. Geez, I wish I could have wrote the ending myself, or just end the film before the last scene.
The ending is my favorite part. Creepy and subtle.

Both The Last Picture Show and Paper Moon were on my shortlist, but didn't make my top twenty-five.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I rate Blair Witch Project
, but I swear it's one of the films I still remember even though I've seen it only once a couple years ago. I remember I couldn't make out what happened at the end and was thinking what animal could make noises like these in the movie. I remember that I was watching Animal Planet the day before and there were some beavers making similar noises. Or were they boars. F*ck. Killer-beavers idea is ridiculous. XD
I hear Blair Witchy noises where I live all the time and as far as I know there aren't any beavers any where near me.

BW is one of those movies that didn't scare me while watching it but afterwords scared the bejeezus out of me and still comes back to haunt me quite often. Especially when I'm walking the dogs and it's black as tar out and I can only see the direct path of my flashlight. For some reason, The Blair Witch always wants to creep into my memory right then.

I didn't hate Blair Witch, but I consider it to be one of the most ineffective horror films out there. There is absolutely nothing scary or frightening about that film.

BW scared me, while watching the movie on DVD, I took a bathroom break. As it was summer the bathroom window was opening and we live way out in the country surrounded by woods. Let me tell ya....I closed that window as fast as I could.

Maybe he'll reveal two more right now and two more tomorrow. Afterall, Holden once said he was a speedy person like me.

It's sad that Rocky III didn't get to be on a countdown. II and IV did, the first one is definitely coming, but III didn't make it. And III is one of the best Rocky's.

Network was the last movie cut from my list. I gave a childhood favourite 1 point instead,if i had more time (not a fault of Holdens, but my own retarded life schedule ) i may have had, The Last Picture Show,Network or a few others on my list.

I predict Holden's gonna post two more movies in just a minute.