The MoFo Top 100 of the 80s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I agree with Sexy here. Sorry I didn't find somewhere on my list for TCM2.
It wasn't on mine, either. REALISTICALLY, it should have been, but I figured it wouldn't make it.

Near Dark.... hmmmpph! It should have been The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2.
God, there are so many other horror movies more deserving than Near Dark.
I agree with Sexy here. Sorry I didn't find somewhere on my list for TCM2.

Loved The Karate Kid when it came out. I can remember my friends and I Crane Kicking our way home from seeing that for the first time. I've not seen it since the late 80's and I think I'd rather it stayed that way.

I've never been anything but bored by Stand By Me. I don't often care for Rites of Passage/Coming of age films and this wasn't one of the exceptions.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I guess you say, what can make me feel this way...Stand By Me...when you're not strong. YES I changed songs there. What of it?

Reviews

Near Dark SUCKS compared to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2.

Absolutely SUCKS!

I put The Karate Kid on # 20 my list and I'm very happy that it is on the MoFO 80's countdown.

My List 6/25

Near Dark sucks compared to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2.

Absolutely sucks!
I took your shouties away. And no. It doesn't.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Rob Reiner's Stand By Me is not my favorite coming-of-age movie of that decade and wasn't on my list, but it's wonderful.

Well, fifty-five to go and only two of my twenty-five have made the list, thus far. I suppose that means all of my choices were so popular that they're all crammed at the top!?! #UnBloodyLikely

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stand By Me Dreyfuss.jpg
Views:	1037
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	12928  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra