White Noise (2005, dir by Geoffrey Sax), came through as a straight up cinematic pimp shoulda had his playa card revoked type flick. On the real this 32mm doodoo droplet is the monkey cousin a Bamma leaves on the bound and gagged format in the attic. What was that original joint called? BOOM! Right, right -- M. Night Shyamalan dropped science with, "The Sixth Sense". What more can a Bamma speak on this garbage? Feel Me Now(TM) as I rock with the thunder and blaze through. The plot format stank all that be damned with that whole **spoiler** -- wifey is dead and is helpin' me save random gorillas in the mist (by talkin' to a Bamma through mind numbin' static on the tizzube). For all it's worth, Keaton was aiight, doin' the best a bruh could do with a script not worthy of an ABC afternoon childrens special. On the scary tip, the filmatic stylin'...my bad, I can't shuck-n-jive here. THIS JOINT AIN'T TRIPPIN' NO ONE UP. On the outro forreal, a Bamma wanted to check that pulse and make sure he didn't die up in isle three. Walkin' out with my pockets minus 9.25 I knew I had just got GOT.