The Shoutbox
I think I may have just made my funniest post in the IT thread as well

I'm proud of that tbh,
If you want to see madness, check my linky in the It remake thread. Hilariously insne.
All forums are mad. It's a house full of kids hyped up on red drink. Great fun.
Little Devil, I am sorry you got drawn in to the Forum madness, hopefully whatever you do you will have fun with it
Is Iro an aussie? I'm not sure why I think that. Maybe it's his sense of humour.
fwiw, I already stated that I quoted those things Iro said on my own initiative, not anyone else's. so, you can stop wondering now: unless you think I'm just saying that.
Originally Posted by Little Devil
I made that comment because someone was stating that some else had that someone in Ignore. So the "it's all tongue in cheek" is not true at all.
Who told you "it's all tongue in cheek," and what were they referring to?

Originally Posted by Little Devil
[as if there were no internal broiling as I was told]
Who told you there was no "internal broiling" on this site?

Originally Posted by Little Devil
that is YOUR prerogative, based in YOUR personal views and YOUR personal experience. It's not an Universal truth. YOUR point of view is YOUR point of view. No one with a minimal ounce of good sense judges anything based on others prerogatives.
Well, no one with a minimal ounce of good sense makes accusations based on very little information, either. And while I guess it's technically just my "view," it seems pretty damn near a truism, unless you're going to tell me you make judgments regardless of knowledge.

But you don't need to tell me it's my view: I know it's my view. Tell me it isn't yours. The only reason I can think to phrase this the way you have is that you realize it sounds bad to say "I'll make accusations based on very little information if I want to!" so simply saying "it's YOUR view" is a way to seem to dispute it without having to say that.

Originally Posted by Little Devil
As I said before, I understand your POV [and don't envy you] but I won't tell you what you think you should do or not.
Yeah, the idea that I'm only arguing because I feel the need to defend another user (one I argue with all the time, by the way) is silly. But even if you think this, I'm not sure why it would preclude you from answering the question.

From what I can tell, calling his complaints "crying" and yours "laughing" is just rhetorical flourish, designed to make one sound worse and the other sound better without establishing any objective, qualitiative difference between the two.

Originally Posted by Little Devil
And no, I wouldn't make observations on your Idiosyncratic Breakfast because it's pretty much irrelevant what you eat, do, dress, and what not. All I can do is respect that you eat, do and dress the way you want to.
Respecting someone's right to choose something is not the same as affirming whatever choice they make. Believing in free speech, for example, doesn't mean we have to pretend everything everyone says is sensible.
Originally Posted by Yoda
You said "there goes the 'it's all tongue in cheek' bs out of the window." Saying it goes "out the window" implies that it's an explanation or an excuse which has been proven false. The sentence doesn't really make sense otherwise (how can a "backhand comment" go "out the window")?
you are misunderstanding,. I made that comment because someone was stating that some else had that someone in Ignore. So the "it's all tongue in cheek" [as if there were no internal broiling as I was told] is not true at all. And that much is evident.
Originally Posted by Yoda
You just admitted you say "woe is me" specifically because he's whining...but somehow it's not a reference to the situation? How's that make sense
Again, your are misunderstanding. I made that comment because my name was being used by someone I had put in ignore and you stated that I talk about that someone constantly when I don't.

Originally Posted by Yoda
And if what is visible is not sufficient to draw conclusions from, we can refrain from drawing them.
that is YOUR prerogative, based in YOUR personal views and YOUR personal experience. It's not an Universal truth. YOUR point of view is YOUR point of view. No one with a minimal ounce of good sense judges anything based on others prerogatives.

Originally Posted by Yoda
It wasn't a defense, it was a question: what distinguishes his "crying" from your "laughing"? You're both complaining
As I said before, I understand your POV [and don't envy you] but I won't tell you what you think you should do or not.

Originally Posted by YodaIf I make inexplicable or idiosyncratic decisions about breakfast [i
and[/i] announce them to you, then sure, it'd be perfectly reasonable for you to tell me what you thought of them.
Nothing I said is "inexplicable" I'm being pretty blunt about what is occuring on the ShoutBox,. Unless of course you think that somethings are ok to be said out loud while others not, but then you have yourself a problem I can't help you with.

And no, I wouldn't make observations on your Idiosyncratic Breakfast because it's pretty much irrelevant what you eat, do, dress, and what not. All I can do is respect that you eat, do and dress the way you want to.
Originally Posted by The Rodent
Tbh I probably would, Dani
LOL. You cray cray, rattus. I'm pretty sure you can give a thumbs down on fb, although I've never done that. I just get cranky at cave dwellers.
Tbh I probably would, Dani
Well would you give me a like if I called you an oxygen thief and a cretin, rattus? Doubtful I would think. My oldest sister just PMd me about how strange she found it. She and I only like comments or photos we actually like.

PS I would not call you an oxygen thief or a cretin.