The Shoutbox
When I finally start thinking 2021 will be a good year only to find out itís half over

Originally Posted by doubledenim
You donít get that hint of salmonella when they are chilled.
lol
Originally Posted by doubledenim
You donít get that hint of salmonella when they are chilled.
Do you not?

But what do I know, I had 8 tequila and orange juices this evening. Just about the only state of mind (or mindlessness) to watch ĎBlood Red Skyí.
You donít get that hint of salmonella when they are chilled.
CookieDough bites are best chilled.
To go out or to stay in? That is the question...
Originally Posted by doubledenim
Originally Posted by John McClane
ha! No, I saw The Green Knight. Maybe like 39-40 minutes too long.
Pretty sure Lowery said his first cut was 3 hours
It did well to cut.
I think I'm gonna wait for the special L.S. Lowry 'stickman' version. I don't really need my characters fleshed out to be able to enjoy a movie.
Originally Posted by John McClane
ha! No, I saw The Green Knight. Maybe like 39-40 minutes too long.
Pretty sure Lowery said his first cut was 3 hours
Originally Posted by Chypmunk
Originally Posted by ynwtf
Gonna try to see it Monday or Tuesday after work.
Here's hoping you actually get an 'after work' on one of those days now
lol my world has mellowed this past week some. Hopefully it lasts another few days at least
Originally Posted by ynwtf
Gonna try to see it Monday or Tuesday after work.
Here's hoping you actually get an 'after work' on one of those days now