Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Questions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Unanswered:  Monster with deformed joints (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=51070)

Annie 08-25-17 09:24 AM

Monster with deformed joints

Hello, people in another forum are looking for one horror or sci-fi movie, longer than few years - with no result. The initiator of the forum says: I remember just one scene from this movie - Some monster with deformed joints, probably with no eyes, crawls down the stairs to main character (probably woman) with sound of "joint cracking".. But there is a thing - It is certain that it's none of these movies: Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Grudge, Ring, Pact, Hellraiser, Cube, The Cabin in the Woods, Pan's Labyrinth, Kolobos, The Unborn, The slander man, Mama, Martyrs and La Meute. She said that whole movie was about something else than monsters or mutants - this monster was probably only one and only in this scene. The movie was made between 2000-2012

Joel 08-25-17 09:29 AM

Re: Monster with deformed joints

Sounds like "I am not a Serial Killer"

Annie 08-25-17 09:39 AM

But it's 2016, isn't it?

Joel 08-25-17 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Annie (Post 1761879)
But it's 2016, isn't it?
Yeh...

but it sounds very familiar. The crackling sound of joints..let me think some more....

Joel 08-25-17 09:50 AM

Check out The Descent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Descent

Joel 08-25-17 09:52 AM

Still not convinced this is the movie, though. But I know what you're getting at..I've seen that movie you're referring to...damn lol..

Annie 08-25-17 09:55 AM

Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene...

Dannii 08-25-17 09:56 AM

Monster With Deformed Joints... Sounds like my mother in law😳

Joel 08-25-17 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Annie (Post 1761890)
Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene...
So what you're saying is that you don't agree with the original poster, and that there aren't stairs and an assortment of monsters in various scenes, not just one?

Trying to get my head around your question now lol

Another mandella moment

Annie 08-25-17 10:07 AM

"Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene..." - that was about Descent ;)

Joel 08-25-17 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Annie (Post 1761899)
"Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene..." - that was about Descent ;)
Doh!:p

Joel 08-25-17 10:09 AM

Jut call me Harry Crumb..

Now I need to find this movie. I'm all twisted up inside because of this. I'm going to sue you, Annie...for punitive damages! :cool:

Annie 08-25-17 10:11 AM

You are the same as me :D I hate when I can't find some movie

Joel 08-25-17 10:12 AM

It sounds like "We're Still Here"...that sound I keep hearing...but more than one scene with monsters....damnit

Annie 08-25-17 10:13 AM

And do you remember something else from the movie so it can help us?

Annie 08-25-17 10:15 AM

We're Still Here - it's 2015 - and that forum is more than 4 years old

ynwtf 08-25-17 01:48 PM

Doom had a weird monster at the end crawling its way around in tech lab. I can't remember if there were stairs or not though. Can you describe the environment any more?

Was it true horror with a sci-fi slant? Or was it pop sci-fi with a minor scare or monster?

Pandorum also comes to mind.

@Annie

cat_sidhe 08-25-17 02:00 PM

Damn. Am I the only one thinking the thread title referred to a horrible person with badly rolled weed?

Nope?

Just me then. :lol:

Dani8 08-25-17 02:03 PM

LMAO!

MovieMeditation 08-25-17 02:14 PM

Some things sounds like it's Pan's Labyrinth, but it's probably not...