Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MoFo Post HALL OF FAME! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=33032)

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:24 PM

MoFo Post HALL OF FAME!

This thread if for epic post by our fellow MoFos. They may be unintentionally hilarious posts, they may be deliberately funny. They can be goofy and silly, but epic is a must!

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:25 PM

Got to go with the post that inspired this idea.

Originally Posted by weeman (Post 955949)
As the 90's list comes to an end, and the complete tally of votes has been completed, what else can round it off, other than Sexy's thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCNnruQE0fA

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:25 PM

Re: MoFo Post HALL OF FAME!

Concerning a possible Showgirls commentary

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 955321)
Everybody got AIDS and *****.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 955322)
I've got it.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 955323)
I got Showgirls that is....

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 955324)
^ this just got awkward...

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 955326)
I have Showgirls, too.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 955327)
Great. Now you have to go to the next page to find out that I've got Showgirls, not AIDS.

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 955329)
Oh dear God this is dark... but hilarious! I am so going to Hell for laughing at this!

honeykid 09-02-13 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 956001)
This thread if for epic post by out fellow MoFos.
So that's just SC and addi as far as I can tell. And addi's not been around for a long time.

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 956008)
So that's just SC and addi as far as I can tell. And addi's not been around for a long time.
And fixed. lol Was in such a rush to be the first to do this I typed the wrong word. :p

Daniel M 09-02-13 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by medusa2012 (Post 825560)
Andy Sirkis who will become the first 8 foot tall guitarist , all by the magic of CGI and regular visits to the planet whacko.
Originally Posted by medusa2012 (Post 825562)
Breaking news

Andy Sirkis to play Borat's shorter Mercury move, legs.
we as yet have no word on the problem of extras or trunkage solutions.
But we have seen amazing previews of his 8 foot tall Brian May lookalike.

Just coming in, seemingly this Andy Sirkis rumour is incorrect,
we can confirm Andy Sirkis shall not be playing Borats legs or a 8 foot tall Brian may, we can confirm as we have just received this new memo from the dictator himself, yes!
Borat has announced -

He may have to just ditch the entire cast, literally , as they are getting tired of each carrying around, personalised boxes TO STAND ON.

Join us tomorrow, when we will have a exclusive invitation to bring you access to the set, which looks very similar to michael bentine's potty land.

Originally Posted by medusa2012 (Post 835215)
please dont post such frivolous spam in here please
From this thread: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=23751 "Borat to play Queens Freddie Mercury"

Sexy Celebrity 09-02-13 10:32 PM

Yes, Honeykid, "out" is the keyword.

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:33 PM

The infamous Medusa. Before my time. Awesome!

Daniel M 09-02-13 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45 (Post 956023)
The infamous Medusa. Before my time. Awesome!
Before my time too, but I went through the entire thread pissing myself with laughter, brilliant, it's worth your time.

The Gunslinger45 09-02-13 10:50 PM

Going to have to

weeman 09-02-13 11:21 PM

I do love all of you, I hope you all know that.

Skepsis93 09-02-13 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel M (Post 956039)
Before my time too, but I went through the entire thread pissing myself with laughter, brilliant, it's worth your time.
Ohhhhh yes. Also the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes thread is gold (Jerry).

Daniel M 09-02-13 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Skepsis93 (Post 956076)
Ohhhhh yes. Also the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes thread is gold (Jerry).
Not seen that before. Brilliant. I have only finished the first page, but I will read the rest when I wake up (later, in the UK).

Laughing so much at this though:

I WOULD CREDIT HIM
BUT BY A MYSTERIOUS ACRONYM
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I think that was/is in someone's sig isn't it? I always wondered what the context/meaning was :D

And just read this bit haha:

But say if Brad Pitt was in a movie about a man who turned into a monkey,
then along comes Andy Sirkis who takes over the rest of the monkey part of the movie.
They then would go on and on, about Andy Sirkis played the part of the monkey it was him, his expressions his jumping around and his emotions . Isn't he wonderful?
Four hour special on Blu ray
ANDY SIRKIS WAS THE MONKEY MAN.
I think I'll stop quoting there, there's going to be so much I could isn't there?

Skepsis93 09-03-13 12:10 AM

I think that was Yoda with that in his signature. And yes, it's just the tip of the hilarity iceberg. Wait 'til you get to the Tim Allen riff and Barry Manilow on stilts.

TONGO 09-03-13 12:23 AM

This forums been around for over 10 years. Yoda, Holden, and some other ol' timers would have a better grasp of which posts were hall of fame worthy. Locating those posts though would be nothing short than a nightmare.

Sexy Celebrity 09-03-13 03:14 AM

I've been here 11 years and I couldn't tell you what's really hall of fame worthy. To me right now, this is the best year of Movie Forums so far.

Daniel M 09-03-13 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by TONGO (Post 956113)
This forums been around for over 10 years. Yoda, Holden, and some other ol' timers would have a better grasp of which posts were hall of fame worthy. Locating those posts though would be nothing short than a nightmare.
I guess so, this is nothing really serious though, just a bit of fun to remember those posts that made you laugh, whether intentionally or not.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 956209)
I've been here 11 years and I couldn't tell you what's really hall of fame worthy. To me right now, this is the best year of Movie Forums so far.
I agree. Well it's only the second year I have been here :p

jiraffejustin 09-30-13 05:52 PM

A little history lesson is provided in the thread.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...668#post971668

The Rodent 11-02-13 09:48 PM

The film is the GAYEST of gay movies. It makes Brokeback Mountain look like Rambo. Chuck Norris probably considers this his Kryptonite. By the end of the movie, I was roasting marshmallows because my TV had burst into flames thanks to this film. It's so flaming that I don't even think it's actually a movie -- I think it's a sun. It's got planets revolving around it.
Sexy Celebrity on Behind The Candelabra

jiraffejustin 01-08-14 01:41 PM

The Secret Life of cinemaafficionado

Yoda's first post alone is worthy of the Hall of Fame, but CA gets involved and greatness ensues.