Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Birthday cards (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=29916)

Powderfinger 10-19-12 12:39 AM

Birthday cards

2 Attachment(s)
This is the Birthday card I got from my Mum. It's not for another 6 days, but I'm leaving to Sydney in 4 days. She always does funny cards to whomever.

Sexy Celebrity 10-19-12 12:43 AM

Re: Birthday cards

A thread about birthday cards?

I actually have some old ones I could scan...

Powderfinger 10-19-12 12:48 AM

That's one good talent my Mother has...lol! I'm kidding of course, but, not really..:D

Ash_Lee 10-19-12 03:44 AM

In today's world of social media sites, has anyone noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of birthday cards being given at birthdays or other special occasions, in favour of text messages or facebook/twitter/online community messages?

nebbit 10-19-12 04:36 AM

Have a nice time in Sydney :yup: what are going to do on your visit? :)

Powderfinger 10-19-12 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by nebbit (Post 851329)
Have a nice time in Sydney :yup: what are going to do on your visit? :)
See some Family and also get hammered drunk with mates I've known for over 20 years. Seriously, It's been awhile since I was in Sydney as my brain injury disturbed that...lol! :D

Powderfinger 10-19-12 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee (Post 851326)
In today's world of social media sites, has anyone noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of birthday cards being given at birthdays or other special occasions, in favour of text messages or facebook/twitter/online community messages?
You can break up on Facebook! lol! :D

Sexy Celebrity 10-19-12 06:22 AM

I have seen your Star Wars card before in stores. A variation of it, at least. Same message.

Originally Posted by Powderfinger (Post 851331)
See some Family and also get hammered drunk with mates I've known for over 20 years. Seriously, It's been awhile since I was in Sydney as my brain injury disturbed that...lol! :D
Shouldn't you not be drinking and getting hammered with your brain injury? Isn't it dangerous and could lead to death?

Powderfinger 10-19-12 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 851341)
I have seen your Star Wars card before in stores. A variation of it, at least. Same message.

Shouldn't you not be drinking and getting hammered with your brain injury? Isn't it dangerous and could lead to death?
No I haven't seen that Star Wars card.

Are you my AA sponsor? lol! :D

No I will not getting hammered at all, maybe on my Birthday I'll have a few drinks, but, that's about it.