Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Birthdays and Introductions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Belated Hello from Me! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=2701)

Jonny Goodboy 07-29-02 07:51 PM

A Belated Hello from Me!

Hi everyone,
I joined up back in April under the Moniker of "The Collossus",
but Work commitments limited my involvement here, until very recently.
I have now had a word with Mr.Moderator and he has generously allowed me to now post under my usual username of
Jonny Goodboy :yup: -That`s what I`m know as wherever I go, but feel free to shorten it to Jonny of course.

Anyway, a little background info:
My names Jonathan, I`m 28 , work as a Personal Trainer and Freelance Cartoonist and live in South Wales in the U.K.

Top Movies:
Leon
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
Aliens
12 Angry Men

Thanks for your attention Guys `n` Gals...I`ll see you on the Boards!;)

sadesdrk 07-29-02 07:55 PM

...and a hello to you, too, Mr. Goodboy. :) Welcome to our little plaything.

Sexy Celebrity 07-29-02 08:03 PM

Currently, I'm a Johnny too, but I'm Johnny Sexville.

Maybe I could change that last name of yours. :randy:

sadesdrk 07-29-02 08:25 PM

:rolleyes:
Someone always hits on the newbies.

Jonny Goodboy 07-29-02 08:46 PM

Originally posted by Jason
Currently, I'm a Johnny too, but I'm Johnny Sexville.

Maybe I could change that last name of yours. :randy:
Yeh, you`re a Jonny, but you`ve got that whole `h` thing going on...I don`t ever go there mate.:nope:

Change my last name? Sure, just edit `Erotic` for Goodboy if you like...that`s me second Alias about town. ;)

Thanks for the welcome sadesdrk...appreciated.

Yoda 07-29-02 08:50 PM

I dig the username change. :yup: Welcome.

sadesdrk 07-30-02 01:03 AM

Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy

Thanks for the welcome sadesdrk...appreciated.
No problem whatsoever. :) I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Mary Loquacious 07-30-02 03:45 AM

Welcome, Jonny. :)

I like the non-H quality of your username, but every time I call someone "Jonny" (with or without the H), I always get the feeling that I've wandered into a teen flick from the 50s or 60s. Or possibly Short Circuit. :D

Jonny Goodboy 07-30-02 03:39 PM

Thanks again.

That`s a nice little pic you`ve got Mary...Is it of the comic book character "Kabuki" per chance?

Mary Loquacious 07-30-02 04:35 PM

Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy
Thanks again.

That`s a nice little pic you`ve got Mary...Is it of the comic book character "Kabuki" per chance?
No, sir, but you're in the right medium. She's Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman. :)

Jonny Goodboy 07-30-02 06:34 PM

O.K. Cheers.
They could be sisters in real life I reckon.

sadesdrk 07-30-02 07:19 PM

Mary! You Fargin' Icehole! heh-heh. I just now noticed you changed your title. I want to do mine now...it needs some new polish, it's all chipped and out of season.

Mary Loquacious 07-31-02 03:05 PM

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Mary! You Fargin' Icehole! heh-heh. I just now noticed you changed your title. I want to do mine now...it needs some new polish, it's all chipped and out of season.
I like your new title--you and all your thousand, moveable parts...
:laugh:

Yoda 07-31-02 03:06 PM

What I want to know is...what was she like BEFORE she had moveable parts? :suspicious:

Anyhoo, I like Mary's new title...so much that I totally ripped her idea off for mine. :D At least until I think of a better one (it'll be awhile...)

Mary Loquacious 07-31-02 03:15 PM

I just now saw yours, Chris--when did you change it? :D

"You shouldn't kick me in the balls. My sister kicked me in the balls once. ONCE!"

Yoda 07-31-02 03:18 PM

I forget. Either last night or this morning.

"You shouldn't watch Joe Piscopo movies. I watched a Joe Piscopo movie once. ONCE!"

Mary Loquacious 07-31-02 03:25 PM

You know, when you look at it long enough, "once" is a f*cked-up word. Looks like it should be pronounced different--with the short "o" sound instead of the "wuh" sound.

O' course, our Latin brethren pronounce it "oon say", and it means the number 11...

I'm gonna stop now. I feel like I've gotten stuck in the driving scene in Black Sheep. :laugh:

"Roe ads..."

Yoda 07-31-02 03:27 PM

"Lim-it! Lim-it! Lim-it!"
"It's another one of those words!"

:D Funny scene.