Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Stirchley’s Fashion Thread (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=51774)

Stirchley 10-27-17 05:26 PM

Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

1 Attachment(s)
I love seeing how people put themselves together. Or not, as the case may be.

Feel free to post your own photos of men or women. All comments welcome.

Catherine Zeta Jones looking exceptionally attractive. She’s 48 & looks very good. Leather pants are not an easy look to pull off, but she looks terrific. No way would I have chosen white sneaks with this, but a lot of the very young models currently do this so perhaps they were her inspiration. Love her Hermés bag too.

seanc 10-27-17 05:38 PM

Re: Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Finally! Now Mofo is going to see my intelligence shine. Wait till I start posting pics of hoodies and baseball jerseys. It's going to be hot.

SeeingisBelieving 10-27-17 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810859)
I love seeing how people put themselves together. Or not, as the case may be.

Feel free to post your own photos of men or women. All comments welcome.
Yes I might just do that.

Dannii 10-27-17 05:59 PM

Just what we need.... A Fashion Thread!! 😍

Stirchley 10-27-17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810872)
Finally! Now Mofo is going to see my intelligence shine. Wait till I start posting pics of hoodies and baseball jerseys. It's going to be hot.
Can’t wait. There is nothing more cozy & comfortable than a nice hoodie.

Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving (Post 1810876)
Please do.

Stirchley 10-27-17 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810887)
Not sure if you can save random photos to your phone (?), but send them to me for posting if you want.

Dannii 10-27-17 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810888)
Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810872)
Can’t wait. There is nothing more cozy & comfortable than a nice hoodie.

Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving (Post 1810876)
Please do.
A hoody and combat pants are my fave clothes to lounge in, i have leather trousers too, i wear heels with them.

cat_sidhe 10-27-17 06:02 PM

I may have to use this thread for advice.

Stirchley 10-27-17 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810891)
A hoody and combat pants are my fave clothes to lounge in, i have leather trousers too, i wear heels with them.
Are they black? Colored ones can be icky. Heels are good too, but that makes it a different kind of outfit.

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1810892)
I’m full of advice any time you need it. Not to boast (which I am doing), but I have very good taste. So many women dress so very badly, I often wonder if they ever look in a mirror. What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.

Dannii 10-27-17 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810896)
Are they black? Colored ones can be icky. Heels are good too, but that makes it a different kind of outfit.

I’m full of advice any time you need it. Not to boast (which I am doing), but I have very good taste. So many women dress so very badly, I often wonder if they ever look in a mirror. What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.
Yes black hipster leather trousers, worn with black strappy heels, i look very grown up unlike my avatar 😊

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Kendall Jenner, IMO, has a lovely figure. Which I hope she manages to keep. Small-bosomed, small waist, long legs & a flat stomach. She looks terrific in jeans. Beautiful face too. Notice her white sneaks in the last photo, which I would never have worn with that cute dress.

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Miranda Kerr, the Australian model, is a beautiful girl with the best skin & hair. I don’t think she can take a bad photo. She has a great sense of fashion.

seanc 10-27-17 07:37 PM

I feel like if I come in here I am going to get all judgemental so I probably won't much. That third pic of Jenner, the "cute dress". Yikes, all kinds of unattractive.

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810967)
I feel like if I come in here I am going to get all judgemental so I probably won't much. That third pic of Jenner, the "cute dress". Yikes, all kinds of unattractive.
It’s my thread & ALL comments are welcome.

Tell us why you don’t like Kendall’s dress. Makes her look too skinny?

seanc 10-27-17 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810970)
It’s my thread & ALL comments are welcome.

Tell us why you don’t like Kendall’s dress. Makes her look too skinny?
Yeah, way too tight for my taste. I don't mind tight if you accent it well. Like the first outfit you posted in the thread. .

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810972)
Yeah, way too tight for my taste. I don't mind tight if you accent it well. Like the first outfit you posted in the thread. .
Gotcha.

Dani8 10-27-17 08:40 PM

I see a weekly column at the daily mail in the OPs near future.

cat_sidhe 10-27-17 08:52 PM

My boyfriend is no help when I want an opinion on what I'm wearing. He would think I look good in a bin liner. But sometimes, a girl HAS to have an opinion! I really have to break out of my jeans-and-tshirt mode.

Stirchley 10-27-17 09:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811030)
I really have to break out of my jeans-and-tshirt mode.
This is a child, but it would translate well to an adult for a cold day in Stockholm. So cute.

Sweater dresses are also a good option with tights & boots/UGGS.

Stirchley 10-27-17 09:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love white jeans on women. My favorite color, actually. I do not like shredded jeans of any kind.

Stirchley 10-27-17 09:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Wonder what Jennifer Connolly was thinking when she put this together today.

ashdoc 10-28-17 12:03 AM

here are some indian actresses in backless saris

karishma tanna

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...846c2b73ea.jpg

shraddha das

http://welcomenri.com/Top-News/pic/blaouse12.jpg

shriya sharan

http://tamil.way2movies.com/wp-conte...-Stills-14.jpg

Dannii 10-28-17 01:25 AM

I like the sari in the middle, pink works well with black. I like the traditional clothes Chinese women wear too, love the bold red and gold colours.

Dannii 10-28-17 02:53 AM

Sounds like stirchley is the right person for advice👍

Dannii 10-28-17 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1811055)

I like the black top, i wouldn't wear the blouse under it though, i'd wear it alone with light blue jeans for a casual look.

ash_is_the_gal 10-28-17 06:27 AM

What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.
actually, what you're probably seeing is women who once fit into those clothes better, but have gained weight and can't afford to buy new clothes. have been guilty of this, can confirm. it's not always a choice.

Camo 10-28-17 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1811055)

She looks fantastic like always.

cat_sidhe 10-28-17 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1811243)
I've always had a huge girl crush on Jennifer Connelly. :love:

Camo 10-28-17 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811245)
She's always been my #1 celebrity crush. When people brought up Mulholland Drive i was convinced they were talking about Mulholland Falls cause Jennifer...inspired me so much in that!

cat_sidhe 10-28-17 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1811247)
She's always been my #1 celebrity crush. When people brought up Mulholland Drive i was convinced they were talking about Mulholland Falls cause Jennifer...inspired me so much in that!
I've actually watched movies that weren't my kind of thing just because she was in it. And I prefer Ang Lee's Hulk to the other one for three reasons, her Betty being one of them. Yeah, I love Jennifer Connelly. :D

Camo 10-28-17 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811248)
I've actually watched movies that weren't my kind of thing just because she was in it. And I prefer Ang Lee's Hulk to the other one for three reasons, her Betty being one of them. Yeah, I love Jennifer Connelly. :D
Had no idea she is in it. Yeah i prefer that Hulk to whatever the other one is now too.

cat_sidhe 10-28-17 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1811249)
Had no idea she is in it. Yeah i prefer that Hulk to whatever the other one is now too.
You're going to want to watch it next. :D

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150122092451
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...20131221220357

:eek: Yeah, I better not derail Stirchley's thread anymore with our crush!! Unless I point out that that green jumper really brings out her eyes. :love: THAT'S FASHION, right? :p

Camo 10-28-17 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811251)
You're going to want to watch it next. :D

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150122092451
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...20131221220357

:eek: Yeah, I better not derail Stirchley's thread anymore with our crush!! Unless I point out that that green jumper really brings out her eyes. :love: THAT'S FASHION, right? :p
Only a monster would complain about a thread turning into a JCon appreciation thread. Think most threads are terrible simply because they don't turn into Jennifer Connelly threads.

https://i.imgur.com/12uiH07.jpg

cat_sidhe 10-28-17 08:52 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0826527215.jpg

Louis Vuitton loves her too.

Dannii 10-28-17 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1811247)
Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811245)
Beyonce does it for me, she rocks any outfit she wears😍

Dannii 10-28-17 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810890)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810887)
Not sure if you can save random photos to your phone (?), but send them to me for posting if you want.
Will do, thanks! 😊

Dannii 10-29-17 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810964)
Kendall Jenner, IMO, has a lovely figure. Which I hope she manages to keep. Small-bosomed, small waist, long legs & a flat stomach. She looks terrific in jeans. Beautiful face too. Notice her white sneaks in the last photo, which I would never have worn with that cute dress.

I'd never wear trainers with a dress either, it would be heels or even sandals, the Kardashian girls all have gorgeous figures and skin, i'd love to have their dark sultry looks instead of my Peaches & Cream complexion.

Dannii 10-30-17 01:19 PM

Ok then stirchley😊 i'm 5ft 5ins, UK size 10, with curves, i have an exam on friday and i want to look casual yet professional, what do you suggest i wear? I have a vast collection of clothes, skirts, dresses, blouses, trouser suites, jeans, combats, denim jackets, shoes, boots, bright pink Nike Air trainers and sandals😊

Chypmunk 10-30-17 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813228)
Ok then stirchley😊 i'm 5ft 5ins, UK size 10, with curves, i have an exam on friday and i want to look casual yet professional, what do you suggest i wear? I have a vast collection of clothes, skirts, dresses, blouses, trouser suites, jeans, combats, denim jackets, shoes, boots, bright pink Nike Air trainers and sandals😊
I'll answer this if I may .... easy - orange bobble hat, faded denim jacket, white silk blouse, pink tutu, green tights and red combat boots.

No need to thank me, glad to be able to help :)
#myfriendsdontcallmeGokTwowithoutreason

Best of luck with the exam!!

Dannii 10-30-17 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1813273)
I'll answer this if I may .... easy - orange bobble hat, faded denim jacket, white silk blouse, pink tutu, green tights and red combat boots.

No need to thank me, glad to be able to help :)
#myfriendsdontcallmeGokTwowithoutreason

Best of luck with the exam!!
OMG i'd look like a complete knob head if i took your advice!! 😆. Haha!! And thank you Chypmunk, i'll do my best👍

Chypmunk 10-30-17 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813286)
OMG i'd look like a complete knob head if i took your advice!! 😆. Haha!! And thank you Chypmunk, i'll do my best👍
Perhaps but you'd get the highest mark for sure as everyone else would be too busy laughing ;)

Dannii 10-30-17 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1813290)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813286)
Perhaps but you'd get the highest mark for sure as everyone else would be too busy laughing ;)
You have a point there, what about afterwards though when we go for a coffee and pizza, i could be sectioned under the Mental Health Act walking through Liverpool like that! 😨

Chypmunk 10-30-17 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813298)
You have a point there, what about afterwards though when we go for a coffee and pizza, i could be sectioned under the Mental Health Act walking through Liverpool like that! 😨
Easy - take a guitar with you ... nobody sections buskers, not even in the Pool!

Dannii 10-30-17 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1813300)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813298)
Easy - take a guitar with you ... nobody sections buskers, not even in the Pool!
I can't play a guitar, it'll have to be my Yamaha keyboard or the Triangle 😁

Chypmunk 10-30-17 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813304)
Or you could simply put on a broad Geordie accent and nobody will bat an eyelid ;)

Dannii 10-30-17 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Chypmunk (Post 1813307)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813304)
Or you could simply put on a broad Geordie accent and nobody will bat an eyelid ;)
We agree on something then! 😁

Stirchley 10-30-17 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by ashdoc (Post 1811167)
I’ve always wanted to wear a sari. I love them.

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1811214)
I like the black top, i wouldn't wear the blouse under it though, i'd wear it alone with light blue jeans for a casual look.
That could work. Of the entire ensemble, I would keep the blouse.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal (Post 1811232)
actually, what you're probably seeing is women who once fit into those clothes better, but have gained weight and can't afford to buy new clothes. have been guilty of this, can confirm. it's not always a choice.
You have a point, but it’s not true for all women. I see loads of women wearing brand-new clothes that are way too small for them. And there is always the option of used clothing. Where I live there are loads of thrift stores, etc. I volunteer at a food pantry & we have loads of used clothing for free. We once had a Vera Wang dress. Right now we have an Ivanka Trump-designed top. Some of the clothes in these places still have the tags attached.

Jennifer is a beautiful woman, no question about that. I loved her in A Beautiful Mind.

Gotta post some stuff for Cat, but will think about this today. Funny, I don’t think any American would think twice about what she wore to an exam.

Stirchley 10-30-17 03:55 PM

6 Attachment(s)
@cat_sidhe, got inspired yesterday at Sunday Mass by what the women were wearing. What you need is a wrap dress. Hugely versatile. Big-bosomed, small-bosomed, fat, thin, small, tall, old, young, any woman can look good in a wrap dress. Prints or solids. Can be worn in any season with any kind of footwear - UGGS, short boots, high boots, flats, wedges, heels, espadrilles. Can be plain during the working day & dressed up for the evening. Great bare-legged or worn with tights or hose. Can be worn with a little cardigan if it gets chilly.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:02 PM

@Stirchley I can't do wraparound dresses. I've got small boobs, and those things always have plunging necklines.

BIG no to those.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:05 PM

I actually have 2 wraparound dresses. Trust me. :lol: They do NOT look good on me.

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813328)
@Stirchley I can't do wraparound dresses. I've got small boobs, and those things always have plunging necklines.

BIG no to those.
I hear you. You do know you have to put a pin at the opening? Otherwise, it will gape open for any woman.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813331)
I hear you. You do know you have to put a pin at the opening? Otherwise, it will gape open for any woman.
Still, just no. I'm HIGHLY uncomfortable in them. I have a very straight shape. Not curvy at all. I used to buy my trousers in the boys' department. Ages 10-12 fit me perfectly. :lol:

Watch all the men get horrified. She does WHAT now?? :lol:

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here’s another sweater dress for you.

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:18 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813334)
Still, just no. I'm HIGHLY uncomfortable in them.
No sense in being uncomfortable.

What do you think about a nice pantsuit? So versatile.

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:22 PM

How about one of your trouser suits then? I love this one, which I posted elsewhere here. So young and modern.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:24 PM

@Stirchley

I could definitely go for that. I like the first and last best. Probably not very practical when the snow hits here, which eventally turns into sleet from HELL. But I can definitely pull that look off.

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:31 PM

7 Attachment(s)
@Dannii, I love scarves for a modern look that can jazz up a casual outfit.

Stirchley 10-30-17 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813343)
I could definitely go for that. I like the first and last best. Probably not very practical when the snow hits here, which eventally turns into sleet from HELL. But I can definitely pull that look off.
What do Swedish girls wear?

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813348)
What do Swedish girls wear?
Anything they want.

I honestly don't know how to answer that. :lol:

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 04:41 PM

I mean, yesterday, I saw a woman walking around in a bathrobe over her clothes.

Stirchley 10-30-17 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813351)
Anything they want.

I honestly don't know how to answer that. :lol:
I mean, they must dress attractively, don’t they? At least some of them. How do they manage the winters there? Do you see any outfits on them that inspire you?

Stirchley 10-30-17 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813352)
I mean, yesterday, I saw a woman walking around in a bathrobe over her clothes.
In my ‘hood, pajama bottoms & furry slippers are the couture du jour.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813375)
I mean, they must dress attractively, don’t they? At least some of them. How do they manage the winters there? Do you see any outfits on them that inspire you?
Not particularly. Most also wear far too much maeksup. Looks like they used trowels and applied polyfilla.

In fact...starting to think I'm onto something with my jeans and T-shirt mode. :lol:

Stirchley 10-30-17 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813386)
Not particularly. Most also wear far too much maeksup. Looks like they used trowels and applied polyfilla.

In fact...starting to think I'm onto something with my jeans and T-shirt mode. :lol
Ugh, I hate a lot of makeup on a woman. American women wear a lot too.

There has to be a dress out there that you would look cute in.

cat_sidhe 10-30-17 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813444)

Ugh, I hate a lot of makeup on a woman. American women wear a lot too.

There has to be a dress out there that you would look cute in.
I never see dresses I like on me. Simple pencil skirts look ok. With long boots.

Stirchley 10-30-17 08:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands - originally from Argentina - is a handsome woman with a handsome wardrobe. But she is way too fussy & over-dressed for my taste. Very matchy-matchy too. She always carries leather gloves, but never wears them. I also hate the odd little hats she wears.

Stirchley 10-30-17 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1811279)
Beyonce does it for me, she rocks any outfit she wears😍
Never thought of her that way. Will check it out.

Dani8 10-30-17 08:23 PM

That's a lot of hate for something that has zero impact on your life.

Dannii 10-31-17 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813321)

You have a point, but it’s not true for all women. I see loads of women wearing brand-new clothes that are way too small for them. And there is always the option of used clothing. Where I live there are loads of thrift stores, etc. I volunteer at a food pantry & we have loads of used clothing for free. We once had a Vera Wang dress. Right now we have an Ivanka Trump-designed top. Some of the clothes in these places still have the tags attached.

Jennifer is a beautiful woman, no question about that. I loved her in A Beautiful Mind.

Gotta post some stuff for Cat, but will think about this today. Funny, I don’t think any American would think twice about what she wore to an exam.
I'll be going into town after my exam for a pizza😊. I was thinking of a trouser suit, that way i can take the jacket off during my exam, maybe wear a lace top under the jacket so i'm not burning up with nerves! 😳

Dannii 10-31-17 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813575)
Queen Maxima of the Netherlands - originally from Argentina - is a handsome woman with a handsome wardrobe. But she is way too fussy & over-dressed for my taste. Very matchy-matchy too. She always carries leather gloves, but never wears them. I also hate the odd little hats she wears.

I like the third dress down, would you say it's Tangerine? I like the full skirt, wouldn't wear the hat though.

Dannii 10-31-17 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1813334)
Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813331)
Still, just no. I'm HIGHLY uncomfortable in them. I have a very straight shape. Not curvy at all. I used to buy my trousers in the boys' department. Ages 10-12 fit me perfectly. :lol:

Watch all the men get horrified. She does WHAT now?? :lol:
I just had a vision of you in the kids dept at NEXT😊. Seriously though you sound petite and would look great in the right outfit, it's just a case of trial and error.

Dannii 10-31-17 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813347)
@Dannii, I love scarves for a modern look that can jazz up a casual outfit.

I like the yellow scarf with the pompoms, i like things that look feminine.

Dannii 10-31-17 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1813321)

I've bought winter coats for myself at charity /thrift shops, i always give them a hot soapy wash, then there as good as new, bought many blankets too for my dogs, again just wash them and cut to size, then line dogs bed.

ash_is_the_gal 10-31-17 12:08 PM

ahem... can y'all stop quoting me when you aren't actually responding to me? cause i keep getting mentions. kthx :) <3

Yoda 10-31-17 12:18 PM

Yeah, if you want to quote something, try to quote just that thing, rather than the entire post. Especially if the post is long, contains lots of other quotes, or has a lot of big pictures in it.

cat_sidhe 10-31-17 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813917)
I just had a vision of you in the kids dept at NEXT😊. Seriously though you sound petite and would look great in the right outfit, it's just a case of trial and error.
Actually, THAT HAS HAPPENED. I bought my fav camouflage cargo pants there. (The camouflage is made up of guys on skateboards). :lol:

I just have to acquire myself some patience with clothes shopping. And a friend to veto, since I can't really judge what I look like in them, and sometimes cone home with something then a month later when I want to wear it, wonder WTF POSSESED ME TO BUY THAT? :lol:

Citizen Rules 10-31-17 12:32 PM

Danni what are you doing to include all those quotes? If I quote your last post it automatically only quotes you and not the other quotes.

Dannii 10-31-17 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules (Post 1814088)
Danni what are you doing to include all those quotes? If I quote your last post it automatically only quotes you and not the other quotes.
I haven't a clue how i did that! I was tryna seperate stirchleys pics so i could quote them individually.

Stirchley 10-31-17 05:19 PM

7 Attachment(s)
@Dannii, just ran in quickly here since I had no time on Monday to give you ideas like I wanted to for your exam. I love all the following stylish yet comfortable looks. Sounds like you have an extensive wardrobe & could find many of these items in your own closets. We must talk about shoes sometime. I LOVE shoes!

I like the patterned pantsuit least of all, but I like the way the model looks in it. The kitten heels also look very good with it. Interesting outfit even though I would not have worn it.

Dannii 10-31-17 06:33 PM

Love the last outfit, those white jeans are lovely, i like them like that as i don't like skin tight ones. Those sandals look good too with that outfit. Reckon i'm going with a trouser suit, just gotta pick shoes, boots or bright pink trainers!

cat_sidhe 10-31-17 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1814176)
I haven't a clue how i did that! I was tryna seperate stirchleys pics so i could quote them individually.

It quotes everything on mobile. On desktop, only the last quote.

Dannii 11-01-17 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1814314)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1814176)

It quotes everything on mobile. On desktop, only the last quote.
Ahhhh i thought that's what happens😊

Stirchley 11-01-17 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1813914)
I like the third dress down, would you say it's Tangerine? I like the full skirt, wouldn't wear the hat though.
Definitely tangerine. Orange is a hard color to wear IMO.

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1814295)
Those sandals look good too with that outfit.
Birkenstocks.

Stirchley 11-01-17 11:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to wear a wrap dress & not have to worry about her boobs, many women wear a camisole underneath the dress. Excellent solution.

Dannii 11-01-17 01:04 PM

Very stylish. I wear a camisole under tops so i don't spill out, my body is in proportion but i am curvy! 😊

Stirchley 11-01-17 08:08 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Melania Trump is very stylish & has a great figure. Love her flats & white jeans.

Stirchley 11-01-17 10:12 PM

9 Attachment(s)
A few more stylish outfits from Melania before I quit for the day.

Dannii 11-03-17 03:25 AM

I like the last dress, white is neutral and goes with most colours, be nice with a black belt to emphasise a slim waist.

Stirchley 11-03-17 02:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
@cat_sidhe, this is the dress I was thinking of for you. The woman on the street I mentioned wore hers with tights, short boots & a long scarf.

A couple of variations.

cat_sidhe 11-03-17 03:01 PM

I like those! :eek:

Stirchley 11-03-17 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816303)
I like those! :eek:
Well alright then. :cool:

cat_sidhe 11-03-17 03:40 PM

There's a disturbing trend of ruffles everywhere at the moment. I would have to hunt for that kind of thing.

Stirchley 11-03-17 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816345)
There's a disturbing trend of ruffles everywhere at the moment. I would have to hunt for that kind of thing.
Is it easier to go to London for clothes shopping?

cat_sidhe 11-03-17 04:12 PM

London? It never occurs to me to go there. Too many people. I normally run away to Ireland.

Stirchley 11-03-17 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816373)
London? It never occurs to me to go there. Too many people. I normally run away to Ireland.
LOL. ‘Cos there’s no people in Dublin. :lol:

cat_sidhe 11-03-17 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1816380)
Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816373)
LOL. ‘Cos there’s no people in Dublin. :lol:
I go somewhere else for half my time there, so I get small town Ireland too. I love that! :lol: Terrorise the town for a few days. :D

Stirchley 11-03-17 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816390)
I go somewhere else for half my time there, so I get small town Ireland too. I love that! :lol: Terrorise the town for a few days. :D
I’ve never been to N.I., Eire or Scotland. Strange.

Stirchley 11-03-17 06:20 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Amal Clooney is one of my fashion icons. I don’t like everything she wears - far from it, but she’s got great style. Great figure too - tall, very slender, long legs, flat stomach, big boobs. And she wears the best shades ever.

cat_sidhe 11-03-17 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1816407)

I’ve never been to N.I., Eire or Scotland. Strange.
I haven't been to Scotland yet. I should, soon.

Stirchley 11-03-17 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1816493)
I haven't been to Scotland yet. I should, soon.
You could visit @Camo in Glasgow. :)