Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   The Television & Music Forum (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Jericho: (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=15133)

The Gnat 02-05-08 11:50 AM

Jericho:

I recently started watching this show, which reminds me in many ways a lot of the movie Red Dawn, but I was wondering if anyone else has watched the show.

I have three episodes left to go in the first season, so I don't know how much they wrap up and what happens at the end of the first season yet, but from where I am at in the first season, I'm happy that they are making a second season of it (at least seven episodes, hopefully more if the writers strike ends soon).

But does anyone else like the show, or have an opinion on the show?

Memnon 02-05-08 12:23 PM

Re: Jericho:

Originally Posted by The Gnat (Post 411818)
I recently started watching this show, which reminds me in many ways a lot of the movie Red Dawn, but I was wondering if anyone else has watched the show.

I have three episodes left to go in the first season, so I don't know how much they wrap up and what happens at the end of the first season yet, but from where I am at in the first season, I'm happy that they are making a second season of it (at least seven episodes, hopefully more if the writers strike ends soon).

But does anyone else like the show, or have an opinion on the show?
I started watching it when it came out, but later on I missed a few, and then just stopped watching because I did that. However, I did like it from what I saw... I actually have the whole last season on my DVR, its been sitting there for quite a while now, I just need to re-watch it from the beginning.
Before I stopped watching, I had something really odd figured out on what cities had apparently been bombed... they were all places that had NFL teams. I don't know if that actually plays out, as I don't know if they ever actually revealed which cities got hit, but I found it to be interesting, even though I had no idea why those cities would have been chosen...

The Gnat 02-05-08 12:48 PM

What it isn't obvious that terrorists hate football :)

You should rewatch it. I believe that the second season is starting up sometime in March.

The Gnat 02-05-08 01:28 PM

Scratch that, season two start on February 12th, or in a week.

thebest 02-05-08 06:31 PM

Jericho really does pick up towards the end, but WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES!?!

The campaign to get it uncancelled was hilarious: Nuts!

4400 is trying a similar thing with seeds.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......seeeeds.................

Typhon89 02-06-08 01:58 PM

I think Jericho is way better than Lost. And Hawkins is the king :D

The Gnat 02-12-08 11:12 AM

Tonight it returns 10 ET and 9 CT on CBS. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how it picks up the story as the end of season one was definitely impressive and left a lot to be finished up.

bleacheddecay 12-02-08 08:19 PM

I wish they had finished it up. It was a mistake IMO to take the Patriarch and Matriarch out of the show. What I got to see of the second season was pretty messy.

TheUsualSuspect 10-12-12 01:31 AM

Just started watching this on netflix. Decent suspense, sometime the acting is a bit hammy and the writing could be a bit better, but I'm digging what I'm seeing so far.