Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Mario Kart Wii (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=15795)

blibblobblib 04-17-08 08:04 PM

Mario Kart Wii

So, who wants to race? :D

Any of you guys that have a Wii MUST get Mario Kart. Its online stuff is pretty amazing. But i havnt got many Wii buddies to play it with :(

So whats everyones Mii number? We could start a MOFO room to race! Well here's mine anyway. I have two online Mii’s that I use for Mario Kart, so add them both as I fluctuate between the two, plus it makes you look more popular!:

Topher: 159048780771 (my personal one)

Wally: 369502363963 (My household one)

and if you like, my Wii No is: 4543-7605-7151-8691

So there you go, add me if you like. It's not like i care or anything. Just thought it would be fun. Or whatever.

Please be my friends, the loneliness is palpable

yummymummy66 04-18-08 09:54 AM

Re: Mario Kart Wii

I love this game but am absolutely useless at it....my 12 year old nephew can run rings round me!!

Yoda 04-18-08 11:07 AM

You and I exchanged numbers awhile back, right? I think you're still on my friends list.

Anyway, haven't bought this yet, but plan to soon. And when I do, I'll certainly hop online and see if we can get a game going, though I'm out of practice so you'll probably whoop me. I hear the online mode for Mario Kart Wii is fantastic.

thebest 04-18-08 10:28 PM

SSBB first . . . . .and THEN MKWii :D

McWii . . . . . sounds like a weak-bowelled hamburger . . .

blibblobblib 04-19-08 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 428834)
You and I exchanged numbers awhile back, right? I think you're still on my friends list.
Yeah we did exchange Wii numbers, and i added you but never got a confirmation of you adding me :( IS MY WII NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

Anyway, i digress, Mario Kart Wii is very awesome. Highly recommend it just for the online stuff. Its awesome! But i have no one to play with :( Is there no one here up to the challenge?
Originally Posted by thebest (Post 429023)
SSBB first . . . . .and THEN MKWii :D

McWii . . . . . sounds like a weak-bowelled hamburger . . .
Whats SSBB? Are you speaking in tongues?

thebest 04-19-08 05:32 PM

Super Smash Brothers:Brawl Nintendo's best (and Solid Snake and Sonic) battle it out in an awesome frenzy fast-paced fighter. A walkabout thru Nint-history wher you get to jump on stuff.

Or people.

John McClane 04-19-08 05:37 PM

I haven't touched my Wii since January. :eek:

SpoOkY 04-22-08 03:54 AM

ha this is so weird! Down in Aus, Mario Kart is about to come out (in two days actually). Normally its heaps after the US. Or has it been out for a while there? I'm up for playing online when i actually get it but there's probably dramas cause of the whole....different country thing......gosh the gaming community is always so racist and exclusive like that :p

Devils Angel 04-23-08 01:26 PM

I have it, but ive forgot my Wii number, will put it up later.

I Love it, though apparently it brings out the worst in me as i sit swearing everytime someone bumps me, its pretty funny to watch me yelling at the screen.

Sexy Celebrity 06-23-08 04:12 PM

I have Wii & Mario Kart. I still haven't played Mario Kart yet, though. Anyone who wants my Wii # can send me a PM asking for it.

n3wt 07-06-08 11:45 AM

I love Mario Kart for the Wii and the Wheel is great also. It is very much a fun game for all the family. Its very addictive, but its not the best insane racing game on the Wii. That title has to go to "Exite Truck" that game gets a massive thumbs up from me. Im just hoping that the developers will make another.