Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Home Theater Questions & Information (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Pyro's DVD Collection (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=19494)

Pyro Tramp 05-12-09 06:20 AM

Pyro's DVD Collection

Well since everyone is posting collections as of late, thought put mine into a thread so everyone knows that mine's got a few questionable titles and can return fire :p

It's here on DVDAf, so you gotta go through the pages but it has pretty pictures :)

I'll put some photos up as well once i put all the scattered cases back on the shelf

Iroquois 05-12-09 06:30 AM

Re: Pyro's DVD Collection

Will comment when you put in the effort to type up the titles and post them, ya slack bastard :p

n3wt 05-12-09 01:30 PM

^ :rotfl: ;) I'll have a look through soon and let you know what I think.

honeykid 05-13-09 12:50 AM

I've not got time at the moment, but I'll check them out another day. I'm sure it'll be worth a look. BTW, I don't care about pretty pictures... Does that mean your dvd collection's going to be like a Kubrick film? Mmm... Maybe I'd better put a few days aside so I can struggle through it between bordom-induced sleep. :D

mark f 05-13-09 02:00 AM

Right, or go soak your head and make sure you don't drown.

honeykid 05-13-09 02:37 PM

Well, as long as there isn't a Kubrick film on while I soak my head, I should be ok.

TheUsualSuspect 05-13-09 02:47 PM

Ha, only certain seasons of 24? Interesting.

Pyro Tramp 05-13-09 02:52 PM

6 was a bad impulse buy / mistake, remembered 2 was good with Nina- wasn't so much second time, 5 still my favourite, borrowed 3 and rewatched it so didn't need to buy, tried rewatching 1- didn't enjoy it as much, not fond memories of 4, gonna buy 7 :)

The Prestige 07-25-09 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp (Post 530769)
6 was a bad impulse buy / mistake, remembered 2 was good with Nina- wasn't so much second time, 5 still my favourite, borrowed 3 and rewatched it so didn't need to buy, tried rewatching 1- didn't enjoy it as much, not fond memories of 4, gonna buy 7 :)
I' ve had a glimpse of your collection and it looks massively exhausting. I take it that you specifically go for 2 disc editions? Me too. I just feel more complete knowing i've brought the best edition available. Will need more time to look through the rest, but from what I can thus far, some legendary films :)

Did you like season 3 of 24 then? I consider 5, 1 and 3 the best of them all. 4 was the least entertaining for me.

AllenYoung 07-31-09 09:56 AM

oh, some good collection, but i think mine is better!lol!