Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Home Theater Questions & Information (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MoFo Members DVD Lists (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=23243)

Caitlyn 07-28-10 11:43 AM

MoFo Members DVD Lists

We all know the Mofos like DVD's... and collect them. They also like the make lists... so this is the master list to link everyone's collections much in the same way the MoFo Members Top 100 Lists are linked...

If I miss adding your list, please have patience Grasshoppers... it's not on purpose... there are a lot of lists... and, it would help if you guys send me your links... preferably to my Comments because my pm box is overflowing 99.9% of the time... :p

A

AdamKanes DVD Collection

B

C

CinimaJunkies' Video Collection

D

Dasher's Movie Collection

Ðèstîñy's Movies!

Dexual Healing, AKA the Dexter Riley DVD Collection

Dr. West DVD collection

DVD Guy’s Collection

E

F

G

H

I

Iro's DVD collection

J

Johnlindsey289’s DVD Collection

K

L

L.B. Jeffries DVD collection

1badgmc's DVD collection

Leo_Lover's DVD Collection

M

Michaelcorleone’s Constantly Expanding DVD Collection

Miss Vicky's DVD Collection

N

O

P

Pyro's DVD Collection

Q

R

S

Spikez's DVD collection!

T

TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_DVD collection

U

V

Vertical Gunn's DVD Collection

W

X

Y

Yaya's DVD Collection

Z

zenderella's DVD Collection

Caitlyn 08-07-10 01:22 PM

Okay... so far, no one has sent a link to their collection and I'm pretty sure I don't have them all... so I'm opening this thread and you guys can post the links here if you want to... then I'll add them to the main list above... :)

Miss Vicky 08-07-10 01:25 PM

Re: MoFo Members DVD Lists

Oh man, mine is so old. I need to update it.

Caitlyn 08-07-10 01:28 PM

I'm still working on updating mine... but it's kinda one of those mood things... :D

n3wt 08-07-10 01:41 PM

This is awesome nice one Cait :yup:

What I do is bite the bullet and sit there and type them all up, then whenever I get a new dvd, I update the list pretty much straight away. It is a pain to get into but once its done its very coooooooooooooooool :laugh:

wintertriangles 09-24-10 11:49 AM

Just a question, what's the difference between posting a whole list of my collection and posting a link to my online itemization?

Caitlyn 09-27-10 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by wintertriangles (Post 678103)
Just a question, what's the difference between posting a whole list of my collection and posting a link to my online itemization?
Sorry I didn't see this sooner... if you mean a link to a site like DVD Aficionado ... I believe some of the MoFo lists are links... however, unless your collection is in the 1,000's... it might be a good idea to have a back-up list in case the site you're using goes down... 'tis up to you though. As long as the link is to a legitimate host site and not a spammy one, I don't see a problem... :)

DexterRiley 09-27-10 12:54 PM

Destiny has inspired me..I'm starten today.

albert.martelley 09-14-11 04:54 AM

Thanks for the nice DVD list.

albert.martelley 09-14-11 04:55 AM

i love the Dexual Healing, AKA the Dexter Riley DVD Collection. it's awesome.

DeeVeeDee 03-30-13 11:58 PM

soooo what if I just post a thread that lists my collection??? cause I don't really know how to do all that other stuff

mark f 03-31-13 12:07 AM

You post your DVDs in your own thread, and then somebody else will post a link to it here. Maybe. :)

Nausicaä 03-31-13 05:26 PM

I didn't even notice this topic... :eek:

DexterRiley 03-31-13 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn (Post 654346)
I'm still working on updating mine... but it's kinda one of those mood things... :D
speaking of which, i bumped mine 3 years after last entry.

whoops. Will add a couple a day from now on.

MovieBuffering 03-06-14 12:58 AM

Question. What is the best site/program for cataloging your collection? I'm around 300 DVDs. I use to love DVDspot.com but they disbanded few years back. Tried some other programs but I'd rather not pay. Any recommendations? What do you guys use?

Yoda 03-06-14 01:20 AM

I'm literally working on a site to do exactly that right now. :) It should launch later this year.

MovieBuffering 03-06-14 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1050163)
I'm literally working on a site to do exactly that right now. :) It should launch later this year.
Awesome keep me in the loop. I haven't really found anything to fill the void like DVDspot did. It was a great site for free. I've flirted with some pay ones I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger. I have a crap load of dvds and blu rays I need to catalog. Slowed down my blu ray purchases as late but I still get some if I see good deals.

MovieBuffering 02-21-15 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 1050163)
Any progress on the site? Did you get it up and running?

BLaZooKa_Boi 03-26-16 11:07 AM

Im new and dont have 25 posts yet so i cant add a link to my collection list what should i do ?

seanc 03-26-16 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by BLaZooKa_Boi (Post 1483746)
Im new and dont have 25 posts yet so i cant add a link to my collection list what should i do ?
I'm thinking jump on in and get 25 posts. We don't bite. Well Sexy Celebrity does, but the rest of us won't. ;)