Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Forums Site Stuff (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I give! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=21690)

Ðèstîñy 01-15-10 01:50 PM

Ðèstîñy's Thread!

I'm going to consider this a site bug, and post this here. ;)

I've been seriously behind here for awhile now. I was trying to keep caught up enough to hide it, but it's only getting worse, so I may as well spill the beans . . . However, this is nothing I care to carry on about, or have a pity party over. I just need to finally admit I can't catch up . . . yet!

I owe you all a grill thread, set two of my stills game, an updated list on the theme game, and to have those freakin' horror movies totaled up.

To cut to the chase, I've been ill. My mother has severe Osteoporosis, and my father had MD. My spine is curved in too much these days, and I hurt a lot . . . Pretty much everywhere. I am about to go for my bone density test today, and in May I will be tested for many Neuromuscular diseases. I haven't got a problem letting you all know the end results, but again, I'm not into pity parties, so we all need to just act like we always have . . . even though I'm hardly on here as much as I use to be. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll kick it's ass. I'm too bitchy and mean not to.

p.s. I swear I'll catch this ***** up soon. :p

Yoda 01-15-10 02:07 PM

Re: I give!

I hope everyone reads this and sees just how much Lisa does for this site. I think I speak for everyone when I say: take all the time you need! There are, of course, more important things than horror movie lists and grill threads. Oh, not many, mind you, but a few. ;)

Mrs. Darcy 01-15-10 08:18 PM

Lisa, we'd be lost without you around here, so take care of yourself first and foremost. We'll still be here waiting for you. And I'm not gonna say a word about the 'bitchy' comment, because I'm afraid of you. :)

karibou 01-15-10 08:42 PM

Wishing all the best for you and your loved ones, Lisa.

*big hugs*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n-zebra-hu.jpg

Classicqueen13 01-15-10 08:51 PM

I hope you and your family start feeling better, Des!

Loner 01-15-10 09:13 PM

I recommend kicking back, taking it easy, and watching some movies. :)

Powdered Water 01-15-10 10:03 PM

What he said.

7thson 01-15-10 10:46 PM

I know I joke around with you a lot D', but you are a goddess, I mean that. Hope things get better very soon. :kiss:

(sry the only "kissy" smiley wears lipstick, just paint in a 'stach and erase the red there would ya?)

Caitlyn 01-15-10 11:10 PM

If you change your mind about a "pity party"... I'll bring the booze... ;) :p

Seriously though... you know I love 'ya and am here is you need to talk, bitch, or whatever... big hugs...

7thson 01-15-10 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Caitlyn (Post 595094)
If you change your mind about a "pity party"... I'll bring the booze... ;) :p

Hey, if you guys have a party w/o me I will be so put out. :)

Ðèstîñy 01-16-10 12:18 AM

Thanks everyone! I agree, movies are some of the best medicine. I've been viewing loads of TV shows and movies, lately.

Speaking of the horror list . . . I was just working on it, and someone's list has errors.
Damn!

As far as the appointment I had today goes . . . I will get my results in about a week, but I did find out one thing today. I've been hunched down for so long, that I didn't realize my 5' 5" is now 5' 3-1/2".

honeykid 01-16-10 01:48 AM

Best of luck with it all, Destiny. I have no idea how I could help, but should I ever be in that position, you only have to ask. :)

Ðèstîñy 01-16-10 03:21 AM

How much money do you have? :p

TheUsualSuspect 01-16-10 03:51 AM

First you must rest and get better.

You're like the mother to mofo's, not in a you're old way, but in a you take care of us way.

Tacitus 01-16-10 06:07 AM

Take care of yourself, hon. :)

KasperKristensen 01-16-10 07:03 AM

Don't sweat it. :)

Slug 01-16-10 11:22 AM

Hello, Destiny.
Hang in there, and hope you feel better.

honeykid 01-16-10 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy (Post 595232)
How much money do you have? :p
Not enough. Why? What have you heard? :suspicious:

Ðèstîñy 01-16-10 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 595237)
You're like the mother to mofo's, not in a you're old way, but in a you take care of us way.
Thank you! :p

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 595366)
Not enough. Why? What have you heard? :suspicious:
I heard you offer to help in any way you could, so I thought I'd see if you had any loose change on you. Like maybe a few hundred dollars . . . Maybe more . . . No?

Thanks again everyone, for all the sweet replies, comments, etc . . . They mean a lot to me. :)

honeykid 01-16-10 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy (Post 595389)
I heard you offer to help in any way you could, so I thought I'd see if you had any loose change on you. Like maybe a few hundred dollars . . . Maybe more . . . No?
Sorry honey, I only wish I did. Also, I should've added a :D or something to that suspicious smilie.