Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Actors, Awards, & Directors (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   On-Screen Duo's That Work (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=1590)

spudracer 01-07-02 10:07 PM

Dynamic Duo

Although I would love to go with my favorite Mad TV Mexican Wrestler's name "El A*so Whipo", I'll stick with what I have for now. :)

Yes, you heard right, the Dynamic Duo is back in full swing. We're here to combat unwanted squittlers and stop them dead in their tracks. Meet my sidekick, Boop.

As we patrol this fair site of MovieForums, we want you to know that we look out for the little guy and we take care of any creature, large or small.

So, while you're posting, be worried in knowing that your tax dollars are out there doing something, but be safe in knowing that we're in here protecting you from the clutches of those nasty squittlers out there.

I should run for Congress...:laugh:

sadesdrk 01-08-02 07:23 PM

Re: Dynamic Duo

Originally posted by spudracer
Meet my sidekick, Boop.

As we patrol this fair site of MovieForums, we want you to know that we look out for the little guy and we take care of any creature, large or small.

Boop? I have to be Boop?! THAT doesn't sound very agressive! I wanna be something MEAN! Hmmmmm.....

spudracer 01-08-02 09:00 PM

Mean Momma Boop???

I tried thinking of something to do with garbage or Victoria's, but just couldn't mix and match the two. Garbage is a forbidden word at Victoria's. :laugh:

sadesdrk 01-09-02 06:26 PM

Mean Momma Boop, sounds fat. That's no good.:nope:

spudracer 01-09-02 08:11 PM

:laugh:

I thought you might think that. :)

Leather-Clad Lady <-- sounds kinky :laugh:

I can't think of a name for you, I'll let you pick one out. :)

sadesdrk 01-09-02 08:49 PM

How 'bout...the Squitinator?:laugh:

patti 01-09-02 09:10 PM

I'VE GOT IT! - "Leather Teddie"-------she's unforgiving and takes care of the bare necessities.

spudracer 01-09-02 09:11 PM

Sounds like a person with a severe gas problem.

The Silver Bullet 01-09-02 09:26 PM

So, anyway. What's the point of this thread.......?

:D

sadesdrk 01-10-02 01:57 AM

we'll let you know when we think of one...:D

The Silver Bullet 01-10-02 03:03 AM

What is a Squittler anyway?
I heard the term when I first arrived here, but you're always a little scared to ask when you're knew. And now you are quite aware that I'm dumb, so what harm is asking going to do?

:P

Yoda 01-10-02 10:16 AM

Here ya go, Silver:

That's what it's there for. :)

Sir Toose 01-10-02 10:27 AM

This thread is a squittle. :D

spudracer 01-10-02 12:01 PM

no its a twittle.

I feel like Ned Flanders right now. :laugh:

The point of this thread, well, there is no point to this thread really. :laugh:

Sir Toose 01-10-02 12:03 PM

Like Seinfeld baby, a show about nothing... I love it!!! :D

spudracer 01-10-02 12:10 PM

Shall I bring some oranges?

Only Seinfeld freaks will get that one. :D

spudracer 01-10-02 05:59 PM

I must post this just so those who come across it don't think different from what it is.

DISCLAIMER:
This thread is in no way poking fun or implying former members of this website are childish.

Now that that's out there...let's get back to our thread about nothing. :)

sadesdrk 01-10-02 07:27 PM

I missed everybody today.:(

spudracer 01-10-02 10:30 PM

You kept leaving when I would come on...

But the forums were and still are pretty dead today. :)

patti 01-10-02 11:27 PM

not to steal your limelight sades and spud, but we could post other "dynamic duo's"- actor and actress pairings that work really well? :confused: ;)