Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Stirchley’s Fashion Thread (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=51774)

Stirchley 10-27-17 05:26 PM

Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

1 Attachment(s)
I love seeing how people put themselves together. Or not, as the case may be.

Feel free to post your own photos of men or women. All comments welcome.

Catherine Zeta Jones looking exceptionally attractive. She’s 48 & looks very good. Leather pants are not an easy look to pull off, but she looks terrific. No way would I have chosen white sneaks with this, but a lot of the very young models currently do this so perhaps they were her inspiration. Love her Hermés bag too.

seanc 10-27-17 05:38 PM

Re: Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Finally! Now Mofo is going to see my intelligence shine. Wait till I start posting pics of hoodies and baseball jerseys. It's going to be hot.

SeeingisBelieving 10-27-17 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810859)
I love seeing how people put themselves together. Or not, as the case may be.

Feel free to post your own photos of men or women. All comments welcome.
Yes I might just do that.

Dannii 10-27-17 05:59 PM

Just what we need.... A Fashion Thread!! 😍

Stirchley 10-27-17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810872)
Finally! Now Mofo is going to see my intelligence shine. Wait till I start posting pics of hoodies and baseball jerseys. It's going to be hot.
Can’t wait. There is nothing more cozy & comfortable than a nice hoodie.

Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving (Post 1810876)
Please do.

Stirchley 10-27-17 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810887)
Just what we need.... A Fashion Thread!! 😍
Not sure if you can save random photos to your phone (?), but send them to me for posting if you want.

Dannii 10-27-17 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810888)
Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810872)
Can’t wait. There is nothing more cozy & comfortable than a nice hoodie.

Originally Posted by SeeingisBelieving (Post 1810876)
Please do.
A hoody and combat pants are my fave clothes to lounge in, i have leather trousers too, i wear heels with them.

cat_sidhe 10-27-17 06:02 PM

I may have to use this thread for advice.

Stirchley 10-27-17 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810891)
A hoody and combat pants are my fave clothes to lounge in, i have leather trousers too, i wear heels with them.
Are they black? Colored ones can be icky. Heels are good too, but that makes it a different kind of outfit.

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1810892)
I’m full of advice any time you need it. Not to boast (which I am doing), but I have very good taste. So many women dress so very badly, I often wonder if they ever look in a mirror. What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.

Dannii 10-27-17 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810896)
Originally Posted by Dannii (Post 1810891)
Are they black? Colored ones can be icky. Heels are good too, but that makes it a different kind of outfit.

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1810892)
I’m full of advice any time you need it. Not to boast (which I am doing), but I have very good taste. So many women dress so very badly, I often wonder if they ever look in a mirror. What I see a lot of is women buying clothes that are too small for them. The overstuffed suitcase look is very unattractive.
Yes black hipster leather trousers, worn with black strappy heels, i look very grown up unlike my avatar 😊

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Kendall Jenner, IMO, has a lovely figure. Which I hope she manages to keep. Small-bosomed, small waist, long legs & a flat stomach. She looks terrific in jeans. Beautiful face too. Notice her white sneaks in the last photo, which I would never have worn with that cute dress.

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Miranda Kerr, the Australian model, is a beautiful girl with the best skin & hair. I don’t think she can take a bad photo. She has a great sense of fashion.

seanc 10-27-17 07:37 PM

I feel like if I come in here I am going to get all judgemental so I probably won't much. That third pic of Jenner, the "cute dress". Yikes, all kinds of unattractive.

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810967)
I feel like if I come in here I am going to get all judgemental so I probably won't much. That third pic of Jenner, the "cute dress". Yikes, all kinds of unattractive.
It’s my thread & ALL comments are welcome.

Tell us why you don’t like Kendall’s dress. Makes her look too skinny?

seanc 10-27-17 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810970)
It’s my thread & ALL comments are welcome.

Tell us why you don’t like Kendall’s dress. Makes her look too skinny?
Yeah, way too tight for my taste. I don't mind tight if you accent it well. Like the first outfit you posted in the thread. .

Stirchley 10-27-17 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by seanc (Post 1810972)
Yeah, way too tight for my taste. I don't mind tight if you accent it well. Like the first outfit you posted in the thread. .
Gotcha.

Dani8 10-27-17 08:40 PM

I see a weekly column at the daily mail in the OPs near future.

cat_sidhe 10-27-17 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 1810896)
My boyfriend is no help when I want an opinion on what I'm wearing. He would think I look good in a bin liner. But sometimes, a girl HAS to have an opinion! I really have to break out of my jeans-and-tshirt mode.

Stirchley 10-27-17 09:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1811030)
I really have to break out of my jeans-and-tshirt mode.
This is a child, but it would translate well to an adult for a cold day in Stockholm. So cute.

Sweater dresses are also a good option with tights & boots/UGGS.

Stirchley 10-27-17 09:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love white jeans on women. My favorite color, actually. I do not like shredded jeans of any kind.