Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Say Something Controversial in a Discreet, Polite, Short Manner (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=58373)

Jase 12-11-18 04:52 AM

Say Something Controversial in a Discreet, Polite, Short Manner

I’m bored with the lack of controversy on Movie Forums. I realize that it’s basically been BANNED along with everything else.

Say something controversial in a discreet, polite and short way.

GET TO THE POINT! But be gentle.

I’ll go first - this will be easy - you’ve heard it all before:

Donald Trump is a good president.

There. Your turn now. Discreet, polite and short. TO THE POINT!

Mr Minio 12-11-18 11:51 AM

@Jase May I kindly inquire if you were willing to tell me whether you are capable of containing fairly voluminous objects within your lower digestive tract?

John McClane 12-11-18 11:59 AM

I AM SPARTACUS!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b302...temid=12510908

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 12:02 PM

Re: Say Something Controversial in a Discreet, Polite, Short Manner

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1973936)
@Jase May I kindly inquire if you were willing to tell me whether you are capable of containing fairly voluminous objects within your lower digestive tract?
Asking for a friend? :lol:

Jase 12-11-18 12:08 PM

Oh my God, I forgot I made this thread.

I’m afraid to look at it.

Mr Minio 12-11-18 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1973944)
Asking for a friend? :lol:
Milady, I wish to express my sincere congratulations on the wit of your quip. I have to confess that my expectations pertaining his dedication were of rather tamer nature.

Naturally, I'm unable to articulate the degree of my embarrassment. I fear my incompetence to fully engulf objects of such size will have to be compensated by considerably controversial albeit polite questions of such manner.

That being said, from what I have learned, it appears a common pratice to apply a lubricating liquid of sorts. I presume that is to your liking, milady?

*Notices "short" in the thread title.*

Oh, for f*ck's...!

Ugh... May I inquire if you have reservations regarding myself appearing more casual in the event of another encounter?

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1973976)
Milady, I wish to express my sincere congratulations on the wit of your quip. I have to confess that my expectations pertaining his dedication were of rather tamer nature.
I have to admit, the first draft of my joke was far riskier.

Naturally, I'm unable to articulate the degree of my embarrassment. I fear my incompetence to fully engulf objects of such size will have to be compensated by considerably controversial albeit polite questions of such manner.

That being said, from what I have learned, it appears a common pratice to apply a lubricating liquid of sorts. I presume that is to your liking, milady?
I'm afraid it's impossible to judge beforehand, dear sir.

*Notices "short" in the thread title.*

Oh, for f*ck's...!

Ugh... May I inquire if you have reservations regarding myself appearing more casual in the event of another encounter?
By all means, let it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Wouldn't want to be responsible for irresponsible behaviour, you understand.

Mr Minio 12-11-18 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1974004)
I have to admit, the first draft of my joke was far riskier.
I do not wish to be a cause of severe discomfort, but may I request the first draft?
I'm afraid it's impossible to judge beforehand, dear sir.
Milady, may I inquire about the reason for your reluctance? Have you ever entertained the idea of occasioning a bulging sensation in your stomach?
By all means, let it all hang out. Metaphorically speaking, of course. Wouldn't want to be responsible for irresponsible behaviour, you understand.
I see you pride yourself in having extensive knowledge of dealing with phallic objects, which is met with the greatest appreciation on my part! Could I interest you in alternative forms of diversion? I am said to be a competent counterpart when it comes to even the most eccentric practices.

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1974020)
Milady, may I inquire about the reason for your reluctance? Have you ever entertained the idea of occasioning a bulging sensation in your stomach?
That sounds more like a case of irritable bowel syndrome. Nothing I have a problem with, sir.

I see you pride yourself in having extensive knowledge of dealing with phallic objects, which is met with the greatest appreciation on my part! Could I interest you in alternative forms of diversion? I am said to be a competent counterpart when it comes to even the most eccentric practices.
Oh, it's not limited to that. It's neighbours and counterpart are everywhere to be seen.
I'm already quite a party all by myself. :lol:

Mr Minio 12-11-18 03:37 PM

@cat_sidhe I feel an ever increasing admiration for your incomparable prowess and perseverence!"

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1974030)
@cat_sidhe I feel an ever increasing admiration for your incomparable prowess and perseverence!"
https://i.gifer.com/2FaL.gif

Mr Minio 12-11-18 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1974034)
I'm at your disposal, my lady. Your willingness to conduct acts of this nature with me is met with the greatest appreciation on my part.

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1974036)
I'm at your disposal, my lady. Your willingness to conduct acts of this nature with me is met with the greatest appreciation on my part.
I must say, I'm somewhat pleased my sense of humour doesn't offend you.

Mr Minio 12-11-18 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1974055)
I must say, I'm somewhat pleased my sense of humour doesn't offend you.
I believe a forward-pressing motion on your part might help our endeavour.

I jest, I jest! I wish to cheerfully inform you that your unfailing elan restored my confidence in my linguistic abilities.

cat_sidhe 12-11-18 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Minio (Post 1974057)
I believe a forward-pressing motion on your part might help our endeavour.

I jest, I jest! I wish to cheerfully inform you that your unfailing elan restored my confidence in my linguistic abilities.
And you should sally forth in your endeavours! Godspeed, dear sir!

Ok, maybe not GODspeed. A bit harsh...

TheUsualSuspect 12-11-18 05:02 PM

You look smarter than you are.

Jase 12-11-18 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect (Post 1974071)
You look smarter than you are.
Me?

Captain Steel 12-11-18 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by John McClane (Post 1973943)
Kirk Douglas is Spartacus... and 102 years old! ;)

Captain Steel 12-11-18 06:34 PM

Say something controversial?

Okay... revoke all bans and re-open all closed threads! (Can't get much more controversial than that.)

Or... just bump this thread: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=47367

John McClane 12-11-18 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Captain Steel (Post 1974089)
Kirk Douglas is Spartacus... and 102 years old! ;)
No no, Andy Whitfield is the only Spartacus I recognize. Dreamy AF, too. Broke my heart when he died.