Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Questions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Answered: Question For The Elite!!!!!!!! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=4733)

The Roach 07-08-03 11:02 AM

Question For The Elite!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I have a question..

I am looking for the song that is in this trailer!!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney...ion/large.html

go to this link and go to the middle of the trailer and after the gun shot the music i need starts..

can someone please tell me what soundtrack that is on!!!!!!!!!!!

I called disney and they didnt help me with crap!!!!

thanks guys

The Roach 07-08-03 11:44 AM

?

The Roach 07-08-03 05:26 PM

please help!!!!! :)

Piddzilla 07-08-03 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Roach
please help!!!!! :)
I would love to but I can't listen to it for some reason.

MyRobotSuit 07-08-03 09:02 PM

It's not a song but a piece of music which runs throuhg the whole trailer which builds up after the 'gunshot' bit.

This movie looks so bad, it's actually quite horrifying to watch the trailer. "In the most unlikly of places...." Guess the whole of the movie (horse and boy make friends, struggle, sad bit, motivated bit, happy enchanting sickening ending). I know it's Disney and I should put up with it because it's aimed at kids but I'm sick of these movies.

I hate Disney. Is Walt cryogenically frozen? I say thaw him out make him sit through the movie. Then slap him.

The Roach 07-09-03 05:36 AM

so do you know what song it is i have heard in a couple of other things 2?

I am an editor and a client has requested that song

Please Help!!!!!

sphericthor 07-09-03 07:25 AM

Try this song - "Journey of Life" - Armen Hambar - The Young Black Stallion (2003)

The Roach 07-09-03 08:07 AM

so is that on a movie soundtrack?

i dont know what movies its on but i have heard it before

thanks for you help

The Roach 07-09-03 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I would love to but I can't listen to it for some reason.

y cant you hear it

whoopdido 07-10-03 01:18 AM

It might be called "The World of the Heart", but I don't know for sure. It was also the theme song for Dragonheart with Dennis Quaid and the voice of Sean Connery, which actualy is a pretty good movie in my opinion.

nebbit 07-10-03 05:27 AM

I don't care what anyone says, I love movies with horses in them. :blush:

The Roach 07-10-03 05:32 AM

Dang it ppl I need help with this!!!!

ahahahaha :)

nebbit 07-10-03 06:01 AM

Sorry :bawling:

I don't know the song. :rolleyes:

sphericthor 07-10-03 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by The Roach
so is that on a movie soundtrack?

i dont know what movies its on but i have heard it before

thanks for you help
The title I gave you is the only song linked with the trailer for the movie you gave the link for, so it has to be the song you're looking for

The Roach 07-10-03 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by sphericthor
The title I gave you is the only song linked with the trailer for the movie you gave the link for, so it has to be the song you're looking for

i emailed them and they said that they only did the first :30 sec of the trailer.

sphericthor 07-10-03 09:04 AM

The rest of it could be part of the "Dragonheart" ost (1996) - Randy Edelman, but I don't know which song

The Roach 07-10-03 11:03 AM

thanks im checking on that

The Roach 07-10-03 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by sphericthor
The rest of it could be part of the "Dragonheart" ost (1996) - Randy Edelman, but I don't know which song

YOU ARE RIGHT MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

and thats the end of that story!!!!

thanks guys