Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   The Television & Music Forum (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=2369)

sadesdrk 05-29-02 10:35 PM

What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

I just thought it'd be cool if we tabbed what we're listening to once in awhile...
Right now, I'm listening to a Black Crowes album; Three Snakes and One Charm.
Track 5 is Blackberry:
"I said hey Blackberry, look at my bumble bee."

Yoda 05-29-02 10:44 PM

Right now: nothing. But if I were listening to music, it'd be REMOVED SUPER EMBARRASSING SONG A DECADE LATER, and, most likely, Pearl Jam's Jeremy or Blues Traveler's Hook.

Holden Pike 05-29-02 10:45 PM

A little Doobie Bros. action at present...

"She had a place in his life
He never made her think twice
As he rises to her apology
anybody else would surely know
he's watchin' her go

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away..."

Anybody ever see Tommy Davidson's stand-up routine where he does a pitch-perfect Michael McDonald impression? Great stuff.

sadesdrk 05-29-02 10:46 PM

For me, while I'm sittin' here postin...I gotta have an album on. I can't be switchen songs and artists like that...
I want to play the whole thing through. I love that...when an album is good enough to put on, and just let it ride...

:)
EDIT I love the Doobies, Michael McDonald has a great voice.
( I sorta had a crush on him back in the day; that gray hair--some men wear it so well.)

spudracer 05-29-02 10:57 PM

I'm usually listening to whatever I have in my winamp playlist, or "watching" a movie. I put watching in quotations because I'm usually glancing back and fourth unless it's a movie I haven't seen.

The Silver Bullet 05-29-02 11:09 PM

You know how we have the 'mood' thing?
We should have one that, when you post, shows under your avatar and stats etc. the words:

Now Playing:

And the song/album title in italics.
It'd have to be changed a bit for it to work (what with songs not taking too long and the need, therefore to always change the title), but it'd be pretty cool, no?

Yoda 05-29-02 11:09 PM

Originally posted by sadesdrk
For me, while I'm sittin' here postin...I gotta have an album on. I can't be switchen songs and artists like that...
I want to play the whole thing through. I love that...when an album is good enough to put on, and just let it ride...
Well, I've got burned CDs and playlists and such, so I don't have to go switchin' much. I wish more albums were of that variety, though. I've only got a handful I can play straight through without feeling the intense urge to skip ahead at least once or twice.

EDIT: indeed. In fact, as Sadie will surely confirm, I had such an idea a few months back...but never acted on it. Think there'd be enough interest?

patti 05-29-02 11:11 PM

Originally posted by Holden Pike
A little Doobie Bros. action at present...
my text is bold......and d's look like b's......hence i thought holden said he loves the Boobie Bros.
.......hunh, ......sades seems to like them too, i should check them out. :rotfl:

me? i'm ray charles all the way tonight.......and i've been james tayloring it a lot lately. :love:

The Silver Bullet 05-29-02 11:28 PM

There'd be enough interest, yes.
Besides, there wasn't much interest except from me for a shouting smilie and you've won my friendship, love and money...

:scream:

sadesdrk 05-30-02 12:10 AM

Originally posted by patti

.......and i've been james tayloring it a lot lately. :love:
Taylor on, baby...
:cool:

Steve 05-30-02 12:27 AM

right now i'm listening to boards of canada.

Greg The Bunny 05-30-02 10:19 AM

Latest 3 MP3's in my Winamp:

Tenacious D - Jesus Ranch
Trik Turner - Temptation
Mary Lou Lord - Camden Town Rain

-GTB

sadesdrk 05-30-02 12:06 PM

I'm listening to a bootleg CD my mom gave me to listen to...
all the music buffs will know them:
Sons of Chaplin
They boogie! :yup:

Mary Loquacious 06-02-02 01:47 AM

Right now it's the Gourds' Dem's Good Beeble.

Oh trampled by the sun
Oh sexless for days
Oh and I sweat gardenias
Oh sexless for days

I may be under valour's feet
I'm not scared to be a coward
unless I'm drunk and missing for days

-from "Trampled By The Sun"

sadesdrk 06-02-02 01:26 PM

Natalie Merchant's Ophelia

" I know it will hurt (I know it will hurt) I know it will break your heart the way things are...and the way they've been; and the way they've always been."
~Break Your Heart

Steve 06-02-02 07:02 PM

I'm listening to "Jesus, etc." by Wilco right now.

Holden Pike 06-02-02 07:14 PM

I've got Leonard Cohen's I'm Your Man playin' right now. In fact, this is my fourth tme through, I've just been starting it over once it finishes.

I'm aching for you, Baby
I can't pretend I'm not
I need to see you naked
in your body and your thought
I've got you like a habit and I'll never get enough
There ain't no cure for love...

mecurdius 06-02-02 11:53 PM

Movie themes!
my two favs are American beauty and Duel of the Fates.... Requiem, unbreakable are up there too.

Sullivan 06-02-02 11:56 PM

Beethoven - Ave Maria

Not kidding here. Just downloaded it today.

Holden Pike 06-03-02 12:05 AM

Now I've switched to Art Pepper's So In Love. Damn, I love his take on Monk's "Straight, No Chaser'.

The Silver Bullet 06-03-02 01:56 AM

My favorite piece of classical music is Piano Concerto No. 3 Op. 39 by Sergei Rachmaninov.

sadesdrk 06-03-02 12:16 PM

she's a frozen fire

she's my one desire

and I don't want to hold her down

don't want to break her crown

when she says, let's go

I like the nightlife baby

she says, let's go~

I'm listening to The Cars, Greatest Hits. It's so suave.

XetoxIc 06-03-02 03:39 PM

I usualy only post at work, but while I am at work I jam to 98.9 the rock witch is a classic-hard rock station!

Steve 06-03-02 03:57 PM

i'm listening to tori amos's "from the choirgirl hotel"

L .B . Jeffries 06-03-02 04:00 PM

I'm listen to Flashdance :)

sadesdrk 06-03-02 04:01 PM

Originally posted by Steve
i'm listening to tori amos's "from the choirgirl hotel"
:rolleyes: Tori Amos...pfft.

Mary Loquacious 06-03-02 04:08 PM

C'mon, Sades--Tori rocks on Little Earthquakes and Under the Pink. Although I'd stay away from her earlier stuff, like Y Kant Tori Read. Me no likey that one.

I'm fixing to put on some MP3's right now.

sadesdrk 06-03-02 04:11 PM

Naw. I only like a few songs. You're right though, her earlier stuff was just bitter rantin' and ravin' Yeah, yeah...I know what "happened" to her, so save me the sob story. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but gawddammit, she shoves in your face every chance she can.
I'm just not into her scene. :nope: Gimmie Sarah or Alanis any day and Natalie Merchant on Sundays. :love:

Mary Loquacious 06-03-02 04:21 PM

I don't think anyone, even people who don't listen to her, doesn't know what happened to Tori. I was gonna put a Smilie there, but it seemed inappropriate. However, she has done a lot for rape awareness and all that.

Natalie Merchant... yes, I dig her. And Alanis, too--she used to be so angry. :scream:

Sarah, though--I only like a couple of her songs. She seems almost too much of prepackaged girlness to me.

Aw, yeah... the MP3's are smokin'--a lil' bit o' "Teenage Dirtbag," comin' atcha...

Mary Loquacious 06-03-02 04:31 PM

And then it was "Solsbury Hill," and now "Brick"...

I'll stop now. :D

Yoda 06-03-02 04:34 PM

Merchant's cool, but she suffers from "Green Day Syndrome." :D I like Alanis. Jagged Little Pill is just SICK. What an album. It's still good, after hearing it dozens of times. I think there was maybe one or two songs on there which I didn't really, really like. One of the first albums I ever bought, too.

Anyhoo, I've been listening to a lot of standup comedy lately while cruisin' around the boards. Sean Cullen is dominating my eartime right now. He's too funny for words.

Mary Loquacious 06-03-02 04:40 PM

"Green Day Syndrome"?

BTW, Chris, the "sick" made me laugh--adequately describes me at this moment. Hairballs, hairballs. :sick:

Yoda 06-03-02 04:44 PM

:laugh:

The "Green Day Syndrome" refers to a singer or band wherein every song just starts to sound the same. GD's follow up to "Dookie" sounded, well...like more of the same to me. All their songs sounded the same to me. Merchant's voice is the type that I can't differentiate between her stuff very well, either.

Of course, they all suffer from this to a degree...but some are worse than others.

Mary Loquacious 06-03-02 04:55 PM

Oh, I see...

"Tarzan, Ohisee!"

I dunno, though--Nimrod had some more adventurous (well, adventurous for a three-chord punk band) stuff on it. I've always pretty much liked Green Day, although I do think that Kerplunk! is the best album they've ever put out.

I wanna be your dominated love slave
I wanna be the one who takes the pain
You can spank me when I do no be-have
Smack me in the forehead with a chain

:laugh:

Sexy Celebrity 06-03-02 05:20 PM

I'm listening to Air Conditoner's "Soft Noise".

It's giving me a live concert in my bedroom right now.

Yoda 06-03-02 05:29 PM

Nimrod's their latest, right? If so, yeah, it's an improvement...but Insomniac (is that what it's called)...BLEH! :sick: So incredibly unoriginal. A total rehash, I felt. Me no likey.

sadesdrk 06-03-02 08:20 PM

Originally posted by Yoda
Me no likey.
:love:

Sullivan 06-03-02 09:59 PM

Originally posted by Yoda
Me no likey.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Oh boy.

Alanis Morissette owns me. She's come a long way from Jagged Little Pill (although I liked her then, too). Some of the stuff on Under Rug Swept is positively....well, adjectives fail me. BUT IT'S GOOD.

Yoda 06-03-02 10:05 PM

Originally posted by Sullivan
Oh boy.
Eh?

Alanis Morissette owns me. She's come a long way from Jagged Little Pill (although I liked her then, too). Some of the stuff on Under Rug Swept is positively....well, adjectives fail me. BUT IT'S GOOD.
I think asociobendiful is the word you're lookin' for. :yup:

sadesdrk 06-04-02 02:16 AM

Some of the stuff on Under Rug Swept is positively....well, adjectives fail me. BUT IT'S GOOD.
And how! :yup: I love that album. Bought it up before I even heard anything off of it. I just knew...

Yoda 06-04-02 10:46 AM

Right now: Newsboys singin' Step Up to the Microphone. Yes, they're a Christian band. Yes, most Christian bands, well, suck. But I like this song. :yup:

sadesdrk 06-04-02 12:18 PM

I'm listening to Counting Crows, This Desert Life.

Mary Loquacious 06-04-02 01:06 PM

Ah, the Crows...

I'm gonna have to pull out August and Everything After--haven't listened to it in awhile. It can be my MoFo theme music for the day. :)

Start threading a needle
Brush past the shuttle that slides through the cold room
Start turnin' the wool across the wire
Roll a new life over
In the middle of the night
there's an old man threading his toes
through a bucket of rain
Hey mister you don't wanna walk on water
'cause you're only gonna walk all over me

Adam Duritz is a poet, plain and simple. :yup:

sadesdrk 06-04-02 07:27 PM

So true Mary Lo!
Four Days
words and music by Adam F. Duritz

All I want is something good
It gets harder every time
She is leaving here tonight
Take a breath
Take your time
Spread your wings and rise

Make a mark upon the wall
Paint your face and pass the time
Close your eyes and she ascends
Hold your breath
Ease your mind
Forty thousand times

Time fade into the night
They descend and then they climb
Feathers falling through the night
Have you seen Ohio rise
It has been four days and nights

All I want is something fine
It gets harder every time
She is sleeping far away
Take a breath
Take your time
Spread your wings and rise

Rise through the black Ohio sky
They descend and then they climb
Feathers falling through the night
Have you seen Ohio rise
It has been four days and nights

Yoda 06-20-02 11:07 AM

Listenin' to Newsboys once again. Step Up to the Microphone is as good as ever, but I'm currently hooked on WooHoo. To put it simply: it's really upbeat music...and without the annoying corniness so many Christian bands put out.

sadesdrk 06-20-02 12:50 PM

Got the Best of Green Day, on. Talk about upbeat! :dizzy: it's almost impossible to be groggy this morning.

Logan 06-20-02 08:50 PM

Am currently playing Andrew WK - I Get Wet. Very cool album, good to listen to when am working. Have no doubt I'll be playing Metallica - S&M later, to wind down a bit :yup:

Monkeypunch 06-20-02 11:12 PM

Currently, I'm listening to Eminem, The Marshall Mathers Lp. I've been on an Eminem kick for a couple of days now. But I also love Cibo Matto's Viva La Woman, which is a cool vibe to bitch about movies to.

Fez Wizardo 06-24-02 04:35 AM

I've just discovered tool :cool:

Well longer ago, but still getting hold of different albums... classy band that...

sadesdrk 06-25-02 12:45 PM

Right now...
Beck's Midnite Vultures
By far, his best album.
"Cause we're on the good ship Menage et tois"
~Peaches & Cream

Logan 06-25-02 07:25 PM

Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime :yup:

What a happy album it is ;)

Monkeypunch 06-27-02 02:07 AM

Today, it's White Zombie, La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Volume One, for some genuine old-school-90'sPsycho-alterna-horror-metal goodness.:devil: (I wonder whatever happened to the bass Player from White Zombie, Sean Yseult? She was beyond hot!:love: )

XetoxIc 06-27-02 06:07 PM

I am listening to ghoul town as we speak...if u have never heard of them check out http://www.ghoultown.com

sadesdrk 06-27-02 08:16 PM

I've got The Rolling Stones on.
"I'll never be, your beast of burden. I've walked for miles, my feet are hurtin'...all I want, is for you to make love to me."

Yoda 06-27-02 08:29 PM

"Never, never, never beeeeeeee..."

There's something oddly appealing about Mick Jagger's voice.

Logan 06-27-02 08:41 PM

Have got the sensuous and soulful tunes of Enigma - MCMXC 2.D cranked right up at the moment.

Holden Pike 06-27-02 10:13 PM

I'm just listening to the voices in my head, as usual.

Yes, I'm sure it is flamable, especially with all this gasoline poured all over the gym floor, but why don't you torch my old High School.

patti 06-27-02 11:42 PM

david bowie concert on cable......that "live by request" thing.
:cool:

and sades? mick jagger? .......:sick: ;)
remember our old "who would you sleep with for a million dollars" thread?
well, you couldn't pay me enough to kiss let alone **** mick jagger, or kieth. ;)

i know you are talking about his voice, but i can't separate it from his lips.

hey holden! you're alive? :) i have some leftover medication you can use....for the voices.

Yoda 06-28-02 12:15 AM

I have to agree with ya' there, Pats: he's one ugly fellow. :sick: He's slept with more women than I'll ever MEET, though. Ah, to be a Rock Star...

XetoxIc 06-28-02 10:16 AM

....a little eminem

Monkeypunch 06-28-02 04:54 PM

Right this very second, I am listening to The Who, Live at the Isle of Wight, 1970. It's just so noisy and brilliant. I really am going to miss them.

R.I.P. John Entwistle....

Yoda 07-10-02 07:53 PM

Blues Traveler's Run Around. What a song!

sadesdrk 07-10-02 08:07 PM

Smokey Robinson...
especially Cruisin'

Raziel1 07-11-02 01:00 AM

For now i am listening to Avril Lavigne- Complicated. I don't care if it's not a typical guy song I like it.

Yoda 07-11-02 09:05 AM

Flood by Jars of Clay. Big hit a few years ago. The band is, if I'm remembering correctly, the first real Christian band to ever have an album crack the Top 50. Why? Because Flood was thought by many to be about a woman, rather than God, so it got a fair amount of airplay. How funny is that?

They've dropped off significantly since, of course, but it's still a good song.

Raziel1 07-11-02 09:34 AM

Licoln Park-Hybrid Theory. Can't say one song because I usually start that one at number one and let it ride. Man that cd rocks.

jrs 07-12-02 11:51 PM

Right now I am listening to Phil Collins' Greatest Hits

Logan 07-13-02 02:35 PM

Gary Moore's "Ballads & Blues" album at the moment. Excellent stuff, especially "Parisienne Walkways" and "Still Got The Blues".

Mary Loquacious 07-13-02 02:42 PM

Right now I'm listening to T-roy play guitar.

It's loud. :D

And funny, 'cause he'll be working on something (he's got a new tune he wrote that he loves, and 'tis good, IMO), and then he'll break into "My Michelle" or "Dirty Deeds."

Yoda 07-14-02 01:21 AM

A few more as of late...
  • What's the Frequency, Kenneth?, R.E.M. (I've liked this one since I was about 12 years old)
  • Waiting is the Hardest Part, Tom Petty (catchy, and oh-so-true)
  • Fly Away, Lenny Kravitz (songs don't get cooler than this)
  • Closing Time, Semisonic (just something about the chorus)
  • Say It Ain't So, Weezer (I've loved this song since the very first time I heard it)
  • Disappear, Jars of Clay
Lots of others, too...but I've listed a few of them in this thread before.

Holden Pike 07-14-02 07:00 AM

Been listening to a lot of Leon Redbone and Richie Havens the past few days. Right now I've got On the Track playing, which is far and away Redbone's magnum opus and my very, very favorite.

"I've been so blue and lonesome too
ever since you went away
My poor heart yearns for you both night and day
Since you've gone the stars don't seem to shine
You are always on my mind
I'm so unhappy, I want just you

But there'll come a time
you'll miss me and you'll be blue
There'll come a time you'll want me
no one else will do..."

sadesdrk 07-14-02 12:30 PM

Remember that song about that chick's bloody, black back pack and something about not getting it back?? I'm listening to it on the radio. It's a damn cool song.
"Don't wanna talk about it, I say why not?
Don't wanna think about it. I say there's got to be some good reason for your little black back pack, up-smack turn around he's on his back and..."

jrs 07-14-02 02:09 PM

Right now I am on Kazaa downloading and listening to REM, U2, Michael Jackson, DMX, Genesis, Eurythmics, Phil Collins, Robert Palmer, Janet Jackson, Cyndi Lauper, Aha (Take On Me), Peter Gabriel, Dire Straits, "Weird Al" Yankovic, The Beatles, Culture Club, Falco, and more.

Logan 07-14-02 06:33 PM

Hit an Iron Maiden mood today. Currently have "Best of The Beast" playing............perhaps a little too loudly :D :yup:
No neightbours.......so who cares, I'm happy :p

sadesdrk 07-15-02 12:43 AM

This guy next door is blasting the worst hardcore rap, so I put a speaker in my window, and I'm giving him a dose of Tom Petty's greatest hits. :laugh:

I hope he likes American Girl because I'm singing along at the top of my lungs! :D

Raziel1 07-15-02 01:18 AM

Your such a friendly neighbor.:laugh:

moviefan20 07-17-02 06:27 PM

oh jeez

Well MoFo's when i am typing away to give you all my feedback i listen to the sensual sounds of my fingers clicking on the keyboard and the click, click, boom of the mouse, ink jet printers sending out pages and pages of information, the obnoxious sound of the telephone ringing not once, but twice right below me. I enjoy listening to the creaking of my chair which holds my 125 lb body, and many and many of conversations as i sit in the college library waiting patiently to circulate books for the thousands of college students that attend here.
No, seriously...I listen to Ozzy, Beatles, Broadway, Any thing rock and roll( the song that annoys me is Rock and Roll All Night by Kiss) That song is annoying, anyway. I listen to anything that catches my attention, and i love to sing, but i don't have anything out right now,but when i do , i will let you all know.

OG- 07-17-02 09:32 PM

TooL - The Grude Live at Ozzfest 2002 in Portug :)

Holden Pike 07-17-02 09:47 PM

Ben Webster. Just a lovely, lovely sound blowin' from that man's axe.

Mary Loquacious 07-18-02 12:34 AM

Appropriately enough, considering tonight's discussions, we're listening to Bad Religion.

It's easy to forget, with the way they've gone downhill in the past few years, that they rocked the house so completely back in the day. :yup:

Logan 07-19-02 07:06 PM

After this week's general awfulness :sick: , I am partaking in a musical cocktail which started with W.A.S.P - The Headless Children and have just started Metallica - S & M I just needed to listen to something "lively" before I started posting :yup:

Steve 07-21-02 01:15 AM

I'm listening to Superthug by Noreaga. its the best song ever.

OG- 07-21-02 02:55 AM

To bring in my parents going to England and leaving me home alone for 20 days I'm blasting Heres to the Night by Eve 6, how this song can not put anyone in the mood to go have a good night I can not understand.

Raziel1 07-21-02 12:36 PM

Staind. Put simply....THEY ROCK

Sexy Celebrity 07-22-02 09:47 PM

I've been listening to my new CD, Bea Arthur on Broadway: Just Between Friends.

She sings "What Can You Get A Nudist For Her Birthday?" :)

jrs 07-23-02 12:00 AM

I'm not listening to anything at this moment.

Steve 07-23-02 12:01 AM

I'm listening to Neil Young

Naisy 07-25-02 11:55 PM

Sting AND The Police

Every breath you take
and every move you make
every claim you stake
every step you take

ill be watching you

Every single day
and every word you say
every game you play
every night you stay
ill be watching you

OH cant you see
you belong
to me

how my poor heart aches
with every step you take

Every breath you take
and every move you make
every claim you stake
every step you take

since youve been gone ive been lost without a trace i dream at night i can only see your face, i look around but its you i cant replace i keep crying baby baby Please....

there is more but thats all i can really remember,i didnt copy this down im just typing what i THINK i remember, good song in the way it is sung but if some heavy metal band did it, it would probably sound like somestalkers song.

Jonny Goodboy 07-30-02 08:04 PM

Almost hitting Midnight here at the mo, and as per usual for me from 10 on, it`s Chillout music all the way.

Cinema Chillout tonight :)

Yoda 08-03-02 12:21 PM

Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3. This is a helluva song.

jungerpants 08-03-02 03:57 PM

I just bought the new Jimmy Eat World album

Monkeypunch 08-03-02 11:31 PM

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Appropriately enough, considering tonight's discussions, we're listening to Bad Religion.

It's easy to forget, with the way they've gone downhill in the past few years, that they rocked the house so completely back in the day. :yup:
Yes, Bad Religion has slipped a lot lately, but so has punk in general. I got the Warped Tour 2002 CD the other day, and so much of it is generic pop-punk, Blink 182 clones, and I haven't listened to it since. Best punk bands right now, in my humble O:

The Distillers
The Hives
Dropkick Murphys
Lars Fredricksen and the Bastards
Flogging Molly

I'm sure I will think of a few more once I stop typing, but I can't right now.

At this very moment I am listening to the first Rage Against the Machine album, which is just a masterpiece of 1990's rock.

"Take The Power Back!"
:devil:

LordSlaytan 08-04-02 05:07 PM

I listen to the Beatles and Pink Floyd alot while I'm online. But sometimes it might be Korn or MM. Depends on the mood. Presently my favorite band is Rage against the Machine.

VampLover 08-04-02 06:31 PM

Right now?
Our Lady Peace Gravity to get ready for tonight's concert.

OG- 08-05-02 04:47 AM

DJ Shadow - mongrel

Naisy 08-06-02 10:13 PM

Will Smith - Black Suits Coming (nod ya head)

its just one of those songs you gotta tap your feet to or do a good old head moving

jrs 08-07-02 12:11 AM

Right now, the television in the background.

Mary Loquacious 08-07-02 02:46 AM

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Yes, Bad Religion has slipped a lot lately, but so has punk in general. I got the Warped Tour 2002 CD the other day, and so much of it is generic pop-punk, Blink 182 clones, and I haven't listened to it since.[/i]

Well, I agree in a broad sense--Green Day pretty much set the precedent for radio punk back in the mid- to late-Nineties, and now that's what we get. And Blink, as much as I have fun listening to them, have become Green Day for the twenty-first century. So that's what we get. Insert shrugging Smilie here.

But the 2002 Warped Tour still had some good bands on it... Hot Water Music, Guttermouth, Lagwagon, NoFX, The Vandals, Manic Hispanic, and No Use For A Name (not to mention three of my favorite "old man" bands: All, the afore-mentioned Bad Religion, and The Circle Jerks) were all enough to ensure that I was bummed about missing it when it came to Riverport. But of course, for each of these, there's three sh*t bubble-gum bands playing... and that's when you go watch the skating. :D

Dropkick and the Bastards--both kick-ass bands, for sure, in my opinion. And remember: there are other good bands out there, making punk rock that ain't necessarily primed for the masses. :yup:

At this very moment I am listening to the first Rage Against the Machine album, which is just a masterpiece of 1990's rock.

"Take The Power Back!"
:devil:
What a great album. Just makes you wanna go beat the sh*t out of the Man, don't it? :D

"Just victims of the inhouse driveby... They say, 'Jump,' you say, 'How high?'"

As for myself, right now I'm listening to my usual jumble of MP3s, and the track rockin' at the moment is The Urge's "Too Much Stereo."

Logan 08-08-02 06:58 PM

Sisters of Mercy - Floodland excellent album and to compliment it Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

FiLm Fr3aK 08-08-02 07:57 PM

Dirty Vegas...

tryin to get that John Denver sh** outta my head that my "Grammy" was jammin on when I was over there today...
:rolleyes:

Geeeee-zussssssss!
wont anything cleanse my brain....

sunshine on my shoulders... makes.. me happy......