Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Movie Questions (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Unanswered:  Movie about Virtual reality Helmet Videogame (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=66326)

NoobCinema123 06-20-22 06:24 PM

Movie about Virtual reality Helmet Videogame

A father and his son buy a new video game product: "a helmet" When they put it on, they enter a fighting video game where the scene where they choose their clothing (ninja) is shown. A short circuit prevents them from removing their helmets, they can only get out if they defeat all the enemies on each level. There's a funny kung fu fighter, a woman in chains, and the final level is a combat event against a wrestler (if I remember correctly). Its maybe 90`s movie

I try to search in youtube but i dont find anything :(

xSookieStackhouse 06-21-22 01:54 AM

Re: Movie about Virtual reality Helmet Videogame

is it arcade (1993) ?

NoobCinema123 06-21-22 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by xSookieStackhouse (Post 2309343)
is it arcade (1993) ?
Uhmm, no sorry ;(. It's strange, as if it hadn't existed...

I remember her for that first fighter who imitated a monkey and the premise of "Getting into" the video game through the helmet.

Maybe it was an Asian movie, but I remember they were American actors.

xSookieStackhouse 06-21-22 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by NoobCinema123 (Post 2309345)
Uhmm, no sorry ;(. It's strange, as if it hadn't existed...

I remember her for that first fighter who imitated a monkey and the premise of "Getting into" the video game through the helmet.

Maybe it was an Asian movie, but I remember they were American actors.
whats the genre?

NoobCinema123 06-21-22 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by xSookieStackhouse (Post 2309346)
whats the genre?
It could be said that it has an adventure part because it is a video game, but for the most part it is more suspenseful since their lives are at stake.

xSookieStackhouse 06-23-22 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by NoobCinema123 (Post 2309347)
It could be said that it has an adventure part because it is a video game, but for the most part it is more suspenseful since their lives are at stake.
oh okay i know on google would have alot of virtual reality movies list but hopefully i find it

Death Proof 06-23-22 01:50 PM

Re: Movie about Virtual reality Helmet Videogame

Are you sure it's a movie? It sounds a bit like the virtual reality episode of The X-Files

xSookieStackhouse 06-28-22 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Death Proof (Post 2310164)
Are you sure it's a movie? It sounds a bit like the virtual reality episode of The X-Files
that what i was thinking aswell it might be a tv series