Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Home Theater Questions & Information (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   'The' Mofo DVD Collection Thread (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=10659)

nebbit 09-14-06 01:35 AM

Great collection Dawn :yup:

diamondgeeza 09-15-06 07:12 PM

Click the link below and have a look at mine, there are a few missing tho cos dvdaf havent got them listed and they haven't accepted the submission's yet, there's probably about 15 missing i think, oh and please note that some of the films are my wife's!!!:)

NewDawnFades 09-15-06 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by nebbit
Great collection Dawn :yup:
Thank you.

nebbit 09-16-06 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Click the link below and have a look at mine, there are a few missing tho cos dvdaf havent got them listed and they haven't accepted the submission's yet, there's probably about 15 missing i think, oh and please note that some of the films are my wife's!!!:)
An interesting list you old geeza you ;D You have some I love and some I hate :yup: I haven't seen 10 Rillington Place for years, it was always a favourite of mine :D

diamondgeeza 09-16-06 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Nebbit
An interesting list you old geeza you ;D You have some I love and some I hate :yup: I haven't seen 10 Rillington Place for years, it was always a favourite of mine :D
Cheer's Nebb, It took me ages to get 10 Rillington Place on DVD and had it on VHS for about 4-5 year's! It's quite an eclectic mix tho, i think!!

nebbit 09-17-06 04:42 AM

It's quite an eclectic mix tho, i think!!
It is, I have all the childrens ones you have, I have to keep up as I babysit my nephews 2 little boys once a week, they love movies :yup:

diamondgeeza 09-20-06 03:49 PM

It is, I have all the childrens ones you have, I have to keep up as I babysit my nephews 2 little boys once a week, they love movies :yup:
I've got 2 boy's and they've got a littlle dvd collection of their own, i think it's about 30-35 in total and they've got their own dvd palyer to watch them on, Not bad for an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
I might get round to adding to the main collection at some point!

nebbit 09-20-06 06:35 PM

I've got 2 boy's and they've got a littlle dvd collection of their own, i think it's about 30-35 in total and they've got their own dvd palyer to watch them on, Not bad for an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
I might get round to adding to the main collection at some point!
Blake and Lochie have about the same and the same set up as your boys, they are 2 and 4, they have about 12 at my house :yup: I used to take there Dad and his brothers to the movies when they were children, my sister didn't like going to the movies. :nope: :eek:

diamondgeeza 09-21-06 06:08 PM

Blake and Lochie have about the same and the same set up as your boys, they are 2 and 4, they have about 12 at my house :yup: I used to take there Dad and his brothers to the movies when they were children, my sister didn't like going to the movies. :nope: :eek:
I gotta say tho, I'm not the biggest fan of sitting in a cinema, There's alway one idiot that'll ruin it for you, I only really go when it's a film that one of us REALLY want's to watch!

nebbit 09-21-06 06:29 PM

I gotta say tho, I'm not the biggest fan of sitting in a cinema, There's alway one idiot that'll ruin it for you, I only really go when it's a film that one of us REALLY want's to watch!
I am an old fart :yup: so when I took my Sisters boys there wasn't such things as Video or DVD's :eek:

diamondgeeza 09-22-06 06:45 PM

I am an old fart :yup: so when I took my Sisters boys there wasn't such things as Video or DVD's :eek:
LOL, I'd be alright in a cinema if they banned idiot's that don't shut up, people who leave their mobile phones on and they made the seat's more comfortable, but until that day i say "Hurrah for the invention of the home cinema, Where i don't get fleeced for pic n mix and popcorn and the only annoying thing's i have to put up with are the wife and kid's!!"

nebbit 09-23-06 03:53 AM

Ok, you made me me :D

diamondgeeza 09-27-06 04:07 PM

Ok, you made me me :D
Made you you :D, must have been good if did it twice;D

New stuff added to the collection

Road to Perdition £5.00 - More Store
Kidulthood £10.00 - HMV
Groundhog Day £2.99 - HMV
Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels £5.00 - HMV
Critters 1-4 Box Set £11.99 - HMV