Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What if ?! (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=11554)

Robert DeNiro 01-30-06 04:05 AM

What if ?!

What if someone came one day and said that you're dying and you won't live for more than one month or less what would you do?!

If your life suck I'll give you a peace of an advice :

Don't be one of those who never appreciate their life except when they loose it but you must move on whenever you're in a big trouble .what ever happens remember that there well always be another days and new memories so forget about today there is tomorrow.

SmegFirk 01-30-06 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Robert DeNiro
What if someone came one day and said that you're dying and you won't live for more than one month or less what would you do?!

what a fantastic diagnosis, I would only believe them if they wore a beard and glasses, and were female.

..Don't be one of those who never appreciate their life except when they loose it
heh
there well always be another days and new memories so forget about today there is tomorrow.
unless of course someone came one day and said that you're dying and you won't live for more than one month or less...

Yoda 01-30-06 11:14 AM

"I asked a guy at a bar 'what would you do if the world were about to end?' He said 'f**k anything that moves.' Then he asked me what I would do. I said 'try to remain absolutely still.'"

Don't be one of those who never appreciate their life except when they loose it but you must move on whenever you're in a big trouble .what ever happens remember that there well always be another days and new memories so forget about today there is tomorrow.
Okay.

Robert DeNiro 02-07-06 05:35 AM

Thank u guys :rolleyes:

gummo 02-07-06 03:33 PM

Rob-I think they fear death, no?

However, I think for the first few days I will be pretty depressed about the whole thing. I will then, somehow find enough money to take a trip to the places I have always wanted to go...Ireland, Scottland, Rome...Then I will get all my friends and family together for a huge party. Then I will spend the rest of my time with my cats and my boyfriend.

7thson 02-07-06 04:03 PM

Get a 2nd Opinion,

Or if that did not work I would try to freeze myself till the day my malady was curable. I think the freezer in the garage might do the trick, but I will have to relocate all those hotpockets

ash_is_the_gal 02-07-06 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by 7thson
Get a 2nd Opinion,

Or if that did not work I would try to freeze myself till the day my malady was curable. I think the freezer in the garage might do the trick, but I will have to relocate all those hotpockets
i'd go Joe vs the Volcano on everyones asses myself

Caitlyn 02-09-06 08:07 AM

Do you mean a Doctor or a Psychic? If it was the former, I would get a second opinion… and maybe even a third & fourth… if it was the latter, I might cuff 'em… depending on how obnoxious they were…

But if I thought there was any truth in it, I think I might like to go horseback riding in the Badlands…

If your life suck I'll give you a peace of an advice :

Somehow, this paragraph and your question just don't quite go together… but I hope whatever sucks/sucked so bad in your life that prompted you to post this is better….

Eyes 02-11-06 02:55 PM

What a blessing. It would be so liberating. I would tally up all of my posessions and set my affairs in order. Then I would take the money I had and take care of my unfinished business, and live out my dreams. There are people I need to visit, and I have to go skydiving at least once in my life. Getting laid wouldn't be a bad idea either, depending on what's killing me.

Ash_Lee 02-11-06 04:28 PM

I'd deny it.

Sexy Celebrity 02-13-06 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda
"I asked a guy at a bar 'what would you do if the world were about to end?' He said 'f**k anything that moves.'
So, if someone was moving furniture, would the furniture count?

Ash_Lee 02-13-06 03:30 PM

"I asked a guy at a bar 'what would you do if the world were about to end?' He said 'f**k anything that moves.' Then he asked me what I would do. I said 'try to remain absolutely still.'"
Well f**k me!

No! Wait!

Caitlyn 02-13-06 04:02 PM

"I asked a guy at a bar 'what would you do if the world were about to end?' He said 'f**k anything that moves.' Then he asked me what I would do. I said 'try to remain absolutely still.'

I thought about this the other night... right in the middle of cleaning my Glock…

:D