Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   The Television & Music Forum (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=51007)

Camo 08-19-17 09:36 PM

Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Talked to two people off site and we all agree i should do the same sort of thing except with tv shows this time. If you agree send me your top ten, if you disagree then who is even asking you buddy?

Private Message me or leave it in my public Profile Comments like last time if you wish.

Camo 08-19-17 09:39 PM

Re: Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=50853

Yam12 08-19-17 09:42 PM

Is there a prize for sending in the first list?

rauldc14 08-19-17 09:45 PM

I swore we did this already. Thought JJ did it.

Sexy Celebrity 08-19-17 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 1758150)
I swore we did this already. Thought JJ did it.
Godoggo.

Camo 08-19-17 09:50 PM

I'm definitely OMG...ok. Sorry guys.

Sexy Celebrity 08-19-17 09:51 PM

The MoFo Top 100 Television Shows - Godoggo

Camo 08-19-17 09:52 PM

We should fight against SC's bullsheng and make our own tv show Countdown guys!

Camo 08-19-17 09:53 PM

Like that's why i made this thread.

jiraffejustin 08-19-17 10:44 PM

We could do another one. I started the last one, and Godoggo finished for me. It's been a few years though.

seanc 08-19-17 11:04 PM

I will send a list

Camo 08-19-17 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by jiraffejustin (Post 1758173)
We could do another one. I started the last one, and Godoggo finished for me. It's been a few years though.
Sorry mate, hope you forgive me was being irrational as usual.

Sean is going to send me a list, hopefully people send me their lists and i don't need to personally message everyone on the site like last time.

Iroquois 08-19-17 11:16 PM

Why do your countdowns involve ten picks instead of the standard twenty-five? The final list being shorter than expected would be a by-product of that, so I question your concern.

Camo 08-20-17 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 1758183)
Why do your countdowns involve ten picks instead of the standard twenty-five? The final list being shorter than expected would be a by-product of that, so I question your concern.
It's easier first of all. Then, it's making people pick their favourites from a smaller amount; there's a good chance say The Sopranos would appear alot in the last five places on peoples lists regardless of what they think of it, building it's overall amount of points. Think i'm going to accept lists from whoever and it's better that they have a small amount of places to fill, personally i think that's better than having a standard list coz Breaking Bad is somewhere on everyones top 25. Like, i'm not saying this is better it's just something a bit different.

It's supposed to be a quick thing like the last one.

What do you think?

Camo 08-20-17 12:15 AM

I constantly said it's better then said it's not as if i'm saying it's better. Hope you know i've just realized that and what i actually meant was that it's not supposed to be some replacement for the usual Countdown. It's supposed to be a once in a while thing. Like fck it if i get something wrong, it's supposed to be a one night fun thing.

Camo 08-20-17 12:22 AM

SC and Miss Vicky sent me their lists.

Thanks guys!

Camo 08-20-17 12:47 AM

@cricket sent his list :)

Camo 08-20-17 12:48 AM

@Iroquois should tell me his problem with 10 instead of 25 already. IMO.

god bless

Iroquois 08-20-17 12:57 AM

I thought it was obvious that I considered it limiting. Your reasons for preferring it do make sense, though.

Camo 08-20-17 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 1758248)
I thought it was obvious that I considered it limiting. Your reasons for preferring it do make sense, though.
Hope you send a list then.

Should do the Countdown in Australian time this time, was weird that i automatically went American instead of ya know..British.