Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Ongoing Tournaments & Brackets (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The 4th Short Film Hall of Fame (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=48890)

edarsenal 04-09-17 01:50 PM

Re: The 4th Short Film Hall of Fame

cool with me! Either way.

Not sure if I'll be back on later today so I'll get the 2nd one (if needed) Monday

SilentVamp 04-09-17 06:49 PM

I'm just going to go ahead and send you a second nomination because I know after I get off of here I won't be back on tonight, and there is a good chance I won't be around tomorrow at all. I may eventually make an appearance, but as of right now, I don't know.

neiba 04-09-17 07:01 PM

We are 6 now, counting with Dani8! :) @gbgoodies, will we have the pleasure of your company?

In any case, I'll ask everyone who send their first nom, to send a second one! 6 or 7 shorts is way too little!

@MovieMeditation, I haven't forgotten! :p

MovieMeditation 04-09-17 07:06 PM

I'll see what I can do. First I need to find a nom... TWO noms. Let me work on it.

Dani8 04-09-17 07:07 PM

I can think of another tropfest one. Also really funny, although some may wonder how the hell it won.

CosmicRunaway 04-09-17 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by neiba (Post 1685205)
In any case, I'll ask everyone who send their first nom, to send a second one! 6 or 7 shorts is way too little!
I just sent a nomination. If I had seen this post first I would've found two.

I can decide on a second now if you'd like.

SilentVamp 04-09-17 07:24 PM

I know my second one will be liked more than my first. But I still like my first nomination a lot. :)

I gave neiba the links to both, if he wants to post them. But I decided to do that because I don't want people to end up watching the wrong videos. And there is a wrong video to watch for both of them.

CosmicRunaway 04-09-17 07:50 PM

I sent my second nomination as well. The first is on Youtube (and is not to be confused with a film of the same name from the following year), and the second is on Vimeo. I included the links in my PMs to Neiba in case they're going to be embedded/linked to in the nominations post.

neiba 04-09-17 08:21 PM

Thanks everyone! :) A nice HoF seems to be emerging!! :)

gbgoodies 04-10-17 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by neiba (Post 1685205)
@gbgoodies, will we have the pleasure of your company?

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to this sooner, but I've had a very busy weekend, and I haven't even had a chance to think about what to nominate. (I have one specific short in mind, but I haven't had a chance to see if it's available to watch anywhere without buying the DVD, and I haven't thought about a second short at all, or a replacement if the first short is unavailable.)

If this is still open tomorrow night, (probably late tomorrow night), I'll join, but if you're ready to start before then, you can start without me and I'll just watch the shorts from the sidelines.

Camo, if you don't want to change your nom, that's okay. Unless it's basically a short version of Arachnophobia, I'll get through it somehow.

neiba 04-10-17 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by gbgoodies (Post 1685397)
I'm sorry that I didn't reply to this sooner, but I've had a very busy weekend, and I haven't even had a chance to think about what to nominate. (I have one specific short in mind, but I haven't had a chance to see if it's available to watch anywhere without buying the DVD, and I haven't thought about a second short at all, or a replacement if the first short is unavailable.)

If this is still open tomorrow night, (probably late tomorrow night), I'll join, but if you're ready to start before then, you can start without me and I'll just watch the shorts from the sidelines.

Camo, if you don't want to change your nom, that's okay. Unless it's basically a short version of Arachnophobia, I'll get through it somehow.
You still have some time gbg, don't worry! :)

neiba 04-10-17 06:23 AM

We'll wait for gbg and for @Titu and @edarsenal to send a second nom and we'll start! :)

If anybody new wants to join, will be welcome.

edarsenal 04-10-17 01:16 PM

just sent my second nom in.

Citizen Rules 04-10-17 01:27 PM

I'll be interested in seeing what you guys picked. I never followed the other short Hofs, so this will be interesting.

neiba 04-10-17 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules (Post 1685535)
I'll be interested in seeing what you guys picked. I never followed the other short Hofs, so this will be interesting.
It'd be even more interesting if you joined! :p

Dani8 04-10-17 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by gbgoodies (Post 1685397)

gbg, Camo told me what the scary part is. I think you'll be fine.

Question, do I need to PM the yt linky, neib or do I just link when you call for my nom that week?

neiba 04-10-17 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dani8 (Post 1685624)
gbg, Camo told me what the scary part is. I think you'll be fine.

Question, do I need to PM the yt linky, neib or do I just link when you call for my nom that week?
If you could pm the link would be great! I'll try to put it on the main thread when I announce the noms!
As soon as gbg decides if she's joining we'll move forward.

neiba 04-10-17 04:59 PM

Yes, he did Camo! :)

Dani8 04-10-17 05:03 PM

Done. Mine are very short shorts. Hot pants even.

Clazor 04-10-17 05:25 PM

I think I'll monitor this from the sidelines this time, but I'm really curious about what the noms will be. And Neiba, if you need a tiebreaker or something, let me know, I'd gladly help out.