Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   General Movie Discussion (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What was the last movie you saw at the theaters? (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=9824)

The Taxi Driver 01-29-05 04:56 PM

What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

im most likely finally seeing The Aviator later today. so i was wondering what was the last movie you all saw in the movie Theater. before this it was Coach Carter

Nitzer 01-29-05 05:00 PM

the last i saw was meet the fockers. im going to see hide and seek today

Holden Pike 01-29-05 05:28 PM

Million Dollar Baby

Sinny McGuffins 01-29-05 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Million Dollar Baby
Same here.

The Taxi Driver 01-29-05 05:44 PM

wanted to see hide and seek but i hate trying to get into R rated movies. damn i wish i was 2 years older

LordSlaytan 01-29-05 05:51 PM

Ray

susan 01-29-05 06:24 PM

phantom ...will most likely see million dollar baby tomorrow

Ezikiel 01-30-05 01:25 AM

Sideways

Is it good?... yes.
Is it overrated?... very much so.

Lance McCool 01-30-05 02:14 AM

I went to see Coach Carter last night. Meh...

Mose 01-30-05 02:20 AM

Wow... I can't even remember the last movie I saw in the theater.

Okay, I just looked at my Movie Tab and the only movie I've seen in the past month was House of Flying Daggers. Before that I would probably have to go back to November. It's amazing how little we get out now that we have a kiddo :) If anyone lives in the Grand Rapids area and wants to babysit just let me know ;)

liam5000 01-30-05 05:14 AM

Closer

Blister 01-30-05 07:41 AM

Ray

jeggert23 01-30-05 10:43 PM

Last movie i saw was White Noise...It was a really good movie you should go see it. I tried seeing Hide and Seek today with my girlfriend but i forgot my ID at home and i really am 17 but they still wouldnt lemme in.

Nitzer 01-30-05 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by jeggert23
Last movie i saw was White Noise...It was a really good movie you should go see it. I tried seeing Hide and Seek today with my girlfriend but i forgot my ID at home and i really am 17 but they still wouldnt lemme in.
FIrst, white noise wasn't all that good. Second, you're 17 and they didn't let you in? I'm 15 and got in easily. Didn't even have to show ID. The woman working there just asked my age i said 14, whoops turned 15 about 3 weeks ago, she said ok fine go in.

Naisy 01-31-05 07:26 AM

Blade Trinity

Silas 01-31-05 08:28 AM

Went to see Team America last week hilarious

Caitlyn 01-31-05 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mose

Okay, I just looked at my Movie Tab and the only movie I've seen in the past month was House of Flying Daggers. Before that I would probably have to go back to November. It's amazing how little we get out now that we have a kiddo :) If anyone lives in the Grand Rapids area and wants to babysit just let me know ;)

I think I can beat your last attendance record... and I don't even have a kiddo... ;)

King Arthur... sad, I know... :o

Mose 01-31-05 12:20 PM

Yeah, someone even more pathetic than I am!!! ;)

Actually I find I enjoy movies more at home... going to the theater is more an excuse for Mrs. Mose and I to get out of the house and have some time to ourselves... I'm sure the parents out there can understand that!

The Taxi Driver 01-31-05 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mose

before i saw coach carter a few weeks ago i the last movie i saw was Kill Bill vol. 2 now thats a long time

Conformist 01-31-05 05:22 PM

The last movie I saw was Liminey Snickets,, HORRIBLE ... and god damn it I want my money back!